Song Preference -Edward Nygma

Back to You" By: Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha

Have you ever felt like everything you ever wanted was right there in front of you? That's exactly how I felt when I first saw... him. I knew he was crazy, I knew he was a nerd, but I also just had the feeling that I was going to fall. And fall I did.

"WELL THEN LEAVE!" He interupted our fight by yelling at me. He never yells, especially not at me. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. "I'll be back for the rest of my stuff later..." As a tear fell down my cheek, I pressed the ground floor button on the elevator.

A week later...

The apartment door opened and we stared at each other. We were both a mess, tears running down both of our faces. I pushed past him and packed some more of my things. My favorite pillow, my pajamas, e.t.c. I picked his shirt up out of my drawer and remembered how I would always wear it. "I can't live my life if you're not in it, Y/N. You are the only thing that keeps me going. I love you more than anyone I've ever loved." I started crying as he came over and hugged me. I cried into his chest for a few minutes, then pushed him away. "I can't do this anymore. I hate fighting every other day. But I love you too much to let you go. I....I...I just don't know, Ed." I grabbed my bags and left.

I got in my car and, after a while, I finally got my tears to stop flowing so I could drive. My phone rang and I saw that it was my mom. "Hey mom." I said as I tried to sound like I wasn't crying because I know that she'll be worried about me if she knows that I've even just shed one tear. "Hey honey, have you been crying?" I can't hide anything from her, ugghh. "It's nothing, mom." She sighed, "Why don't you just let it all out? I'll listen." I bit my lip as I tried not to cry again. "Ed and I got into a fight again and I told him, basically, that it's over." "Awe, honey, I'm sorry." She tried to comfort me as I sobbed. "I just... I don't want to keep fighting every few days. I want us to be happy all the time." "I hate to tell you, Y/N, but everything is not going to be great all the time in a relationship. If you love him, then stay with him. If you don't, then don't." I wiped another tear as I turned into the parking lot to my apartment. "Ok. Thanks, mom. I guess I better get off of here." "Ok, you have a good night. I love you." "I love you too." I hung up the phone and went up to my apartment. I got my pajamas ready and stepped into the shower.

A

A

s I stepped out of the shower, I heard a knock on my door. I put on my robe and looked through the peephole to see who it was. "Ed, ..." He pulled me into a kiss before I could get any more words out. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you like that the other day. I didn't mean it at all." I just nodded and hugged him.

After a few minutes, I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom. I motioned for him to sit on the bed and I kissed him passionately. "I love you and I always will, Mr.Nygma."