The Assistant

"Y/N." He dragged out my name. My eyes widened and I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Yes?" I could hear his sick laugh for the first time this morning, surprisingly. He walked into the kitchen and placed his arms on either side of me on the counter. I tried my best not to look at him, scared that he might get mad at me.

He leaned in and rested his face between my neck and shoulder. He left a light kiss on my collar bone and I felt his hot breath run down my spine. My whole body started to shake and I wanted to tell him to stop, but, again, I was afraid he'd get mad.

He raised his head and studied my face. I glanced up at him, but quickly focused on the floor again. "Look at me." It took all of my courage to do so, but I did. Our eyes locked and I can't explain the evil I saw in his. He has accepted it and doesn't want to go back. He likes it.

"Have you ever died before?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "No." He grinned, holding the laughter back for once. "It's the most dull thing you'll ever experience. Just so you know." He let go of the counter and walked upstairs, leaving me alone.

How did he...? I have been thinking that death is the only way out of his grip. I only said it once-- to myself. I looked up to his room and then back to my shoes, my breathing uneven and my body shaking uncontrollably. I sunk down to the floor and laid my face in my hands.

*** A Few Hours Later...

As soon as my hand went up to knock, Jerome opened his bedroom door. "Dinner is ready?" He asked me. "Y-yes. You're plate is on the table." He walked past me and down the stairs and I followed him. He sat down to eat and I sat down in the only other chair, the one beside him.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, I felt his hand on my leg. I glanced down and then over to him. He just grinned and kept moving up my leg, eventually going under my skirt. "Can you- please... stop." He chuckled, but removed his hand. I ran my hand through my hair and tried to finish my food.

I got up, put my plate in the sink, then proceeded to walk away. But, as I walked by him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled my hair while doing so. "You... are my assistant. You do what I say... when I say it. Got it?" I nodded my head, my breathing uneven again. "Now go get ready for bed, you've had a long day." He pushed me off of him.

I jogged up to my room and put on my pajamas and etcetera. As I was brushing my teeth, he leaned on the doorframe. "You're sleeping in my bed tonight."

Great.