Fears/ Part 2

"Rise and shine my little sugarplums!" A speaker in the wall woke me up from a deep sleep. "Today's the big day! Everyone follow the signs to the cafeteria!" I stretched my arms and legs as I stood up on the tile floor. I slid on the uniform laying on the bedside table and made my way out of my room. "Hey girlie! What do you think this is all about?" Barbara walked beside me to our destination. "Something to do with our fears, I guess." Ed walked on the other side of me and agreed.
                            ~~~
As we ate our breakfast, Mr.Crane walked into the center of the room and watched all of us until we were done. "This guy is a real creep." I whispered to Barbara and she nodded. "Okay everyone! Today is the day you all get to conquer your fears! The uniform you are wearing specifies what exactly gives you the goosebumps. If you will look at the floor, there are different color pieces of duct tape. Whatever color your uniform is, you get to stand behind that line." I went to get behind the white piece of duct tape with Ed and Barbara. "Some of you, the serum didn't work on, so I placed you randomly. Everyone follow your leader. My group, let's go!" With my luck, he was our leader. "Back in Kindergarten again." I whispered to my new friends and we laughed.
                             ~~~
As we made our way to what looked to be lots of tall mountains, Mr.Crane instructed us to put on some boots. We walked all the rugged way up to the top of them, stopping in the flat middle. "Now, you may all be thinking, what is the purpose of conquering our fears? Well, you see, if our experiments work, and you have no fears, you all will be very useful to us. No fears equals no limits. All of you could do anything you wanted." Everyone just looked at him until Barbara, knowing no limits, raised her hand. "Yes ma'am." He pointed to her. "So we're supposed to jump off? Don't we die that way?" He laughed and held up a harness, "You won't die with this." We all nodded our heads and everyone started jumping off one by one. Barbara jumped off and laughed her maniacal laugh the whole ride. Then, after her followed Ed. It was now my turn and as I got my leg into the harness, an alarm went off. "No, no, no!! Now my project will have to wait again! Everyone get out!" The system was shutting down and all of the computer monitors wouldn't work. Before I could run with everyone, someone came behind me and took my hand. I turned around to see Ed and I ran with him. "I found a way out last night, I just had to find a distraction." I nodded, "Okay, but what about Barbara? Is she coming too?" Someone spoke up as they were running beside me, "Right here!" We all hopped on the helicopter that was waiting for someone else and Ed took over the pilot's seat. "Gotham, here we come! Wait, are you from Gotham?" Barbara asked me while I played with my curly hair. "No, but I'm sure it's better than where I live." Ed laughed, "If you want to cause trouble, it's the place to go. You'll usually get away with it, unless Jim Gordon sees it." They both scrunched their faces angrily. "Well, then 'Gotham' is perfect. Step on it, Ed."

This imagine was kind of based on a dream I had. Most of it I made up, but I just thought the idea of the dream was cool. I hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you would want a part 3! And if you do, let me know what you would want to happen in it! I'll try to make it great! And always feel free to request something!