Nightmares

As requested by mysterygirl9382
Italics= Dream
Reader is Oswald's daughter and is around the age of five in this imagine.
"Come back here! You need a hair cut." Sweeny Todd came running toward me with a pair of scissors in his hands. "No I don't! Get away from me!" I ran with tears falling down my face.

I saw my daddy at the end of a long, narrow hallway. "Daddy, save me!" Sweeny ran harder and got closer to me. I screamed as he chopped a small piece of my hair off. All of a sudden, I tripped on a crack in the concrete. Mr.Todd grabbed my coat and pulled me onto the chair in the middle of the room. He cut off a HUGE piece of my hair and I screamed. "Stop! No, stop it!"

My whole body shivered and I raised up in my bed, breathing heavily. I heard footsteps running down the hallway and they stopped in front of my door. "Y/N? Y/N, sweety, are you okay? What's wrong?" My daddy sat on my bed next to me. He wiped my tears.

"I saw... Sweeny." I started crying and he held me close. "It's okay, baby. How about I sing you that song that they sing?" I was confused, "What song?" He smiled softly, "Nothings gonna harm you... not while I'm around." He poked my nose and I giggled. "Nothings gonna harm you, no sir," He waved his finger and I laughed as I laid back down under my covers. "...not while I'm around."

He kept singing, but I could barely hear the words. All I focused on was his beautiful voice. My eyes tried hard to stay open, but failed and I drifted off to sleep.