Memories

Oswald x reader imagine
Requested by anonymous

I wake up in the middle of the night to movement in the bed. I turn around to see Oswald thrashing about and I quickly try to wake him.

"Baby, get up! What's wrong?" He finally sets up after what seemed like forever. His heart was beating out of control, he was sweaty and shaking.

If I'm being honest, it scared me aswell. "Honey, are you ok? Did you have a bad dream?" He falls into my arms and his cries shake his whole body.

"You don't have to tell me what happened." I say, brushing my fingers through his hair. He looks up at me with a sparkle of happiness in his eyes and I caress his cheek.

I lean down so I can gently kiss him on his trembling lips. "The dream-" He stops in the middle of his sentence. "Go on, it's okay. You can tell me."

He swallows and then proceeds, "- it was about my mother. S-s-she was, instead of Tabitha killing her, it was m-m-m-me. Please tell me I'm not a monster."

I shake my head, "Of course not, Ozzy. You're anything but a monster. Sure, you've done things you shouldn't have done, but that's everyone. Even I have made mistakes, if you can believe that. I'm not the perfect angel you thought of me to be."

He smiles, amused. He mouths an 'I love you' and we lay down until he falls asleep in my arms.

A/N
I hope you all like it!
Thank you for reading! I know it took a while and it's short, but I still hope you like it!
Have a fantabulous day!
QOTD : Who's you're favorite female batman villain?
P.S. I got that game in the picture for Christmas!