Rebel *Part 2*

As requested by clara_in_gotham

I glanced in the mirror one last time. My curves were perfect, for once in my life. It was everything else that was the problem. What I see is no more than ugly, however my sorry excuse of a father seems to think otherwise.

Kind of ironic, am I right? I mean, my father doesn't care about me my whole life, and now he helps me build my self esteem? Wow.

I huffed in annoyance and grabbed my black clutch, never looking at the mirror again.

"Oh, darling. You look stunning! Bruce will love you!" My father's kind words, everyone. I think I'll take them while they're still warm. "Thanks, dad." I walked over to him and pecked his cheek, starting to make my walk towards the door. "Oh, and darling?" I glanced in his direction. He smiled softly, "Make me proud." I nodded and turned the knob.

A white limousine sat parked in my driveway and I made my way over to it. The driver beat me to the door and opened it for me. I thanked him and saw Bruce sitting on the white leather seat when I got in.

"Hi." I greeted him with a smirk playing on my lips. He leaned in to kiss me, but I shifted so that he couldn't. I heard him whimper and I laughed.

"Tsk, tsk." I waved my finger around, "You'll have to earn it tonight." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "How can I earn you?" I shrugged my shoulders and pretended to think.

"Hmm... impress me. Show me something you can do that I never thought you could." The car slowed to a stop at a traffic light. "Like what?" I bit my lip to suppress my laughter, "You do understand that I'm my father's daughter, don't you?"

His face contorted to confusion, then suspicion. I smiled wide, then whispered into the limousine driver's ear, "Park the car." He hesitated, looking from me, to the steering wheel. "Mister Wayn-" I cut him off with a sharp elbow to the face.

I had hidden a small pocket knife in my glove and within seconds, I had the blade pressed to his neck. "Park... the... car." I used a firm voice this time and he did as he was told. I turned to Bruce and winked as I said, "Follow me."

He caught onto my mocking and laughed, while keeping his confused expression. "Um... I'm still not sure what's going on." I just ignored him and kept walking. I stopped when I got across the street. "Come on out and play you guys! It's really boring all by myself out here." Bruce made his way over to me, earning a few honks of horns for his lack of watching for cars as he crossed.

I caressed his chest and my fingers made their riveting journey up to his face. His eyes dropped to my lips and I copied his actions. Our two breaths were inches away from becoming one, when I walked away.

I tried opening the driver's side car door, but one thing was holding me back: the driver's grip on the inside handle. I laughed maniacally, "Guess I'll have to do it the hard way!" I plunged my elbow into the window, causing the glass to shatter and probably split some of my skin. My hands found the handle, and his were still there.

I sighed as though I were recalling a childhood memory, "Move your hands off of the handle or I will slice them off." He removed his fingers and I smiled widely, thanking him. I yanked on his suit, trying my hardest to pull him out of the car. However, no matter how much I pulled, he never budged.

"Hey," I batted my eyelashes to Brucie, "... could you give me a hand?" He grinned so wide, I wondered how he could feel his face. He pulled the guy up and I slammed the car door shut behind them. I saw Bruce tie the guy's arm to the car mirror.