Movies *Part 2*

As requested by mysterygirl12453

I pressed the button on the oven to 350° and I placed the brownies in. Today, I am just baking so that everything's ready for Oswald's 'business' meeting tonight. I stirred the mashed potatoes and flipped the chicken in the fry pan while I thought about the movie I had watched yesterday.

Of course, I had laughed it off, but I couldn't stop thinking about how her life was similar to mine. I had never really been able to find love until Oswald came along. "Hey, could you get that for me?" Interrupting my thoughts, I heard the phone ring. "Yeah." I called back to him as I answered the call.

"Hello?" The person on the other end seemed 'busy'. "Y-yes?" I was confused, for they had called us. "Oh- sorry- um... tell penguin that I'll be attending tonight. Would you?" I heard screams and a 'shush!' on the other line. "Okay, I'll tell him." The line went dead and I sighed, walking up to Oswald's room.

I knocked on the door and after I heard a shuffle and a 'hold on', he opened it. "Yeah?" I just stared at him for a moment, then leaned in to peck him on the lips. "The person who called said they would be attending tonight." I turned on my heel and walked back into the kitchen.

After a while, Oswald sat in the chair beside me at our kitchen table. I had my head resting on my hand and I still couldn't stop thinking about Bridget's life compared to mine.

I noticed his hand was reaching for mine, so I took it. "What's wrong?" I squirmed in my seat a little, then looked into his eyes. "Do you love me?" My voice cracked a little. "Of course I do, " he was confused, "why would you think that I don't?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I've just been thinking... you know... about how my life was." I took a deep breath and he scooted closer to me. "I used to be so... unlucky, I guess. I mean, you know how I was. My boyfriend cheated on me who was also my boss and basically made my life horrible. I feel for her." Tears fell down my cheeks and he wiped them, "You feel for who?"

"Her... Bridget. On the movie I watched yesterday?" His mouth made an 'o' shape and he nodded. "So, you think I would cheat on you?" I looked down and shrugged my shoulders. He bent down on his knees in front of me and held my chin. "Hey... I love you, Y/N." Tears fell down his cheeks as well. "You are the love of my life. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you and I-I couldn't ever even imagine living a life without you in it, okay?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug.

He kissed all over my face and I giggled a little and that put a small grin on his face. "I can cancel the meeting tonight, if you're not up for it." I shook my head, smiling. "I'm okay." I whispered, kissing his lips softly.