Save Me *Part 2*

As requested by profesorcobblepot194

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon. 'Mmm, that smells good.' I thought to myself and went to get up. As soon as I got up, though, Robin came in and rushed me back to bed. "Awe, you didn't have to do all this." I said to him as he gave me breakfast in bed. "Well, I wanted to show you that I love you so much more than what you think." I smiled and took a bite of bacon.

"So, I want you to tell me what has got you so depressed to the point of killing yourself." My eyes started to water and I put my fork down on my plate. "Everything." I laughed, "I just... you're a celebrity and I feel like I'm just some girl. Sometimes I wonder what you even see in me. I'm nothing special. I'm not even pretty." His face was concerned--and then angry. "Who told you that?!" I sighed, "Mostly me, but before that, lots of famous people. Like whenever we went to that party a few weeks ago. A girl that was there, she told me that, basically, I wasn't worth anything and I should just go die in a hole. She even said that you would want that to happen so you wouldn't have me as a burden anymore." He had tears in his eyes also. "Wow, I can't believe that someone said that to you. I wish I could knock some sense into them." I chuckled, "Its okay. Its over now."

He looked concerned and hugged me tight. "Why were you staring at the corn yesterday in the kitchen?" He asked me after a few minutes. "To be completely honest, I want a garden. I want a permanent home for you and me. I want us to get married and have kids, like almost everyone else I know. I love you and I want to be with you forever." He smiled and pushed my hair behind my ears, "I want that too, Y/N. I know that you think it won't happen because I'm always busy, but we can make it work. I'll tell you what," He got up off the bed and bent down on one knee in front of me, "Will you marry me Y/N? I've wanted to ask that question for way too long now, but I was too nervous that you might say no." I smiled, "Yes, I'll marry you, Robin." We both stood up and he slid the ring onto my finger. He planted a kiss on the ring once it was on my hand and then he planted one on my lips. "I love you so much, Y/N. More than you will ever know. Please don't let other people get you down, they're just jealous." I nodded and thought of a joke. "So your saying that you're hot?" "What?" I giggled, "You said that they're just jealous, are they jealous of me being with you?" He smiled and chuckled a little, "Well, I mean, look at me! I'm a hot tamale!" He made a pose and I laughed so hard, my stomach started to hurt.

A/N
I hope you like it profesorcobblepot194! Thanks for requesting!
And I hope everyone else likes it too!
Everyone feel free to request! You can send your request to me through a private message or you can just comment.
Feel free to leave a vote on this story and add this story to your library or reading lists to get notified when I update!
Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day! 😆😙