Proper Date/Imagine-Jerome Valeska

Jerome and I were sitting in a club, his version of a proper date. He had to go use the restroom, so I sat alone and waited for him. "So you're the toy we've all heard about." I was surprised when a tall man that looked to be in his mid-to-late thirty's sat down in the seat in front of me. "You may think that, but you haven't suggested a price. Have ya?" I smiled at him and he moved his chair next to me, "How 'bout twenty for the night?" He whispered into my ear. "You really think I'm worth that much?" I said sarcastically. He bit my ear lobe, "Oh, every bit of it, sweets." He squeezed my leg when he said that last part. "Get...your hand...off of her." I turned around to see Jerome and he had a devilish look on his face. "And you'll do what exactly?" Jerome just laughed his maniacal laugh. "I'll show ya." He turned serious just like that when he said those three words. He took a switch blade from his pocket and drove the blade through the hand that the guy touched me with. The guy passed out and Jerome took my hand. He led me out the door and to the outside of the club. I felt a sting on my cheek as soon as we were alone. "Don't flirt with other guys whenever I'm not around, got it?" I held my cheek, and I was shocked. Did he really just slap me? After a few minutes, I regained my courage and said something back. "Why don't you go ahead and slap the other cheek? Might make you feel better." I waited for him to do it, but he just stood there and stared at me. "I'm going home. Come see me when you have respect for me, got it?" I mocked him and started walking to my best friend's house. I stopped one last time, but I didn't look back at him. "And for the record, he was the only one doing the flirting. And he told me that it's been going around that I'm just your toy. Is that all you think of me, Jerome?" A tear fell from my eye and I continued to walk to my destination.