Happy Birthday! *Part 3*

As requested by queenofgotham183

"So, let me make sure that I'm getting this right." I laughed at my friend, she thought that I was crazy. "You are going to fly on a plane, with a guy you just met a few weeks ago, to the set of his show?" I nodded my head while I packed my shirts into my suitcase, "Yep." She shook her head, "I've heard of people doing crazy things for love, but I've never witnessed it until now." We laughed and I shrugged my shoulders. "Well... I mean, its not all about love. I do love the show." "Uh-huh." She shook her head again.

"Your man is here." She said as I heard a car door slam shut. "Shut up." I blushed and looked into the mirror at myself one more time before I made my way downstairs. I heard them talking, but as soon as I was halfway down the stairs, David looked up at me and every thing was quiet. "Wow..." He said and I blushed. "I didn't think that you could get any more beautiful, but I guess I've been proven wrong." I looked over my outfit. A regular T-shirt, some jeggings, and my favorite pair of converse. Why does he think this is so special? Instead of asking my many questions, I just thanked him.

I hugged my friend and off we went to the airport.

~~Time Skip to the Gotham set~~

"So... this is it? This is the real Gotham set?" He nodded and I hugged him tightly, causing us to stop walking. "This is a dream come true, I couldn't thank you enough." I told him, so excited that I could barely breathe. He smiled and gestured me to a seat with his character's name on it. "You can sit here while I 'do my thing'." I smiled and giggled at his remark.

He started to walk away, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. Our lips connected and a million butterflies fluttered around in my stomach, "For good luck." I said and he smirked at me. I could tell that he liked the way I teased him.

I watched him the whole time that he was acting and I cannot lie, it was the best thing I've ever experienced. Some parts he looked sexy, other parts he was funny, and the whole time he certified adorable.

"Nice to see you again, Y/N." Morena smiled and came to sit down next to me. "You too! I'm so blessed to be able to come here today and watch you guys do your thing and craft my favorite show!" She laughed, nodding, "It's very thrilling."

David came over to us and pecked me on the lips, "I'm done for the day. So, whenever you want to leave, we can." I nodded, "Okay, we can go now." We said our goodbyes to everyone and headed out the doors.

I think I might like this guy. 😁