City Nights *Part 2*

As requested by ladycobblepot1882

My eyes opened to an unfamiliar room. I frantically looked around at my surroundings and realized that I was in Oswald's room. I recalled that nothing had happened last night, he had insisted for me to sleep on the bed, him on the couch. Since it was so late and all.

I got up and made my way to the living room. I heard some talking and, being my sneaky self, I stopped to listen. "I know what you think, Victor. She's just using me. But you didn't hear the sincerity in her voice when she told me about herself. I-it was like... I have someone to trust now." He let out a small chuckle and his lips upturned a little into a small smile.

I yawned and walked to the couch to sit beside Oswald. "Good morning, boys." I smiled. "My name's Victor, its very nice to meet you but I'll leave you all to it." We both blushed, "Nice to meet you too. My name's Y/N." He left.

My hand covered my cheek and my elbow sat on the top of the back of the couch. "Did you have a nice sleep?" He took a nervous breath, "It was wonderful. Did you?" I smiled widely as I stared into his eyes, "The best rest I've had in days."

I got up from the couch, "I guess I'd better get going. Let you tend to your mayor duties." He got up aswell, "Well, you don't have to. I could cancel them for today. Besides, I want to show you something." My eyebrows furrowed but he shrugged it off and grabbed my hand.

I know that he's not the best man that Gotham has to offer, but the weird thing was, I jumped into his car without thinking twice about it.

~~~

When we got there, I noticed that the dock had a small blanket towards the end of it. The blanket had a small table and two chairs with Victor as the 'waiter', waiting for us. "Do you like it?" Oswald asked me when he opened my door. "Wow. You did all this for me? I mean, we only met last night." I sat down in the chair opposite him in awe. "Time doesn't matter when you really love someone."

My cheeks took a crimison color and my attention went to the plate of food being sat in front of me. "Thank you, Victor." I wanted to change the subject and I thanked God for the interruption. "Wow, this is really good." I chuckled a little at myself and glanced up to Oswald. "Thank you. I made it myself."

After eating, we sat, dangling our feet off of the dock. "I can tell that you haven't heard the words 'I love you' in a while. Am I right?" His words surprised me and a tear ran down my cheek. "I've never heard those words before."

His hand went up to gently wipe the tear from my skin and his eyes stared into my soul. I really have no idea why, but I just went for it. With no hesitation, I smashed my lips onto his plump ones. I pulled away, out of breath, not wanting to stop even for a second.

A/N
I hope you like it ladycobblepot1882! And I hope everyone else does also!
Have a fantabulous day! 😘