I Hate You, I Love You

As requested by:AddictedToEvil

Flipping through the pages in my magazine, I rolled my eyes. "No one cares, nope, nada..." All that was displayed was, my least favorite thing (by the way), the mayor.

"What is it? The mayor's 'new law' for clubs? Didn't he say that three years ago?" I glanced over to see Greenwood and narrowed my eyes. "Yes, he did. Why are you bothering me again?" His expression changed from intrigued, to mad for barely three seconds, then back to the ecstatic normal. He didn't say anything, but smiled his signature, eery smile. His body turned, then slowly stood up as if he desperately wanted to say that he hates me, too.

My shoulders gave a little shrug as I thought aloud, "Wierdo...", then continued flipping magazine pages. My 'boss', Theo, sat in the chair next to mine and looked at me with a humored expression. I turned away in fear of what I was capable of doing if he gave a smart remark.

Suddenly, I saw Theo run over into another room and I heard yelling. Before I realized it, I was standing in the doorway, watching Jerome and Greenwood play Russian Roulette. My breathing stopped for a moment when the gun clicked beside the curly-haired lunatic's head. As soon as he smirked, I ran back to my room with tears rolling down both of my cheeks. "How could he be so stupid?"

~The Next Day~

"Hey Y/N! You go that way," He pointed to the backdoor of the drug store. "... and I'll keep watch." I looked at the chubby man standing before me, "You're not going to help?" He laughed, "Theo said, and I quote, 'Y/N does the work today. I want to see her really use her skills. Greenwood, you'll keep watch for her." Narrowing my eyes, I turned swiftly with only one thought on my mind. "You better be glad that I like you, Greenwood." Yes, I admit it.

After about ten minutes, I had gotten all of the drugs that we needed. To sell, of course. I sat up, then stood, only to catch my foot on one of the alarms. Cursing under my breath, I ran out of that place as fast as humanly possible with my 'body guard' trailing not far behind me.

When we came to a stop, I turned to him, "H-" Interrupting my flow, he crashed his lips onto mine. Then, he walked down the alleyway, leaving me speechless.

A/N
I hope you liked it AddictedToEvil! Thanks for requesting!
And I hope that everyone else likes it too!
Have a great day!