Innocence

"Hi!" Noticing a cute guy, I thought I'd say hello. He turned around and looked me over. "Hey-" "Hello, miss. Now if you don't mind me asking, what do you plan on doing to this young man? Sleep with him for a night, steal all his money and run away? Hmmm?" Wow, this old man is rude. Maybe that's what my intentions were, but what does he care? "Alfred, don't be rude! Sorry about him." 'Alfred' gave the guy an angry look, but then backed off. Fortunately, someone came to talk to him and they walked away from us. "That's okay. I get that all the time, I guess they just like to stereotype." I shrugged my shoulders and he frowned. "You shouldn't be treated that way. I think you're very nice." I smiled, "Thank you."

"I didn't get your name?" He asked me. "Y/N. What's yours?" He told me his name was Bruce and I realized who he was. "Oh, you're Martha and Thomas Wayne's son, right?" He nodded his head sadly. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." He shrugged, "It's alright." I motioned for the bartender, "Here, let me make it up to you. I'll buy you a drink." He chuckled, "You didn't do anything, though. And I think the guy is  supposed to buy the girl a drink." I laughed, "Well, you don't have to do that." My charm worked its way into the conversation and I knew he was gullible at this point. "Sure I do. Give me a shot of whiskey with coke and for her..." He looked to me, "I'll have the same, but without the coke." A smirk worked it's way onto my face as he shot me a surprised look. "That's pretty strong, don't ya think?" He asked when the bartender turned his back. "Yeah. What? You don't think I can take it?"

A few shots later...

"M'lady." Bruce opened the door for me and I laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants. Most of the humor, though, came from the high quantity of alcohol I had consumed. "So, your place?" I whispered in his ear before we got into the car. He nodded his head and we were on our way.

As soon as the door to his bedroom closed, his lips were on mine. My shirt came off, along with my pants and he carried me to his bed.

The next morning, I woke up to Bruce sleeping next to me. I bit my lip, 'He was such a nice guy.' I sighed, I have to take it, I don't have a job and I won't be able to buy the food that I need if I don't. I put on my clothes slowly, quietly so that no one would hear me. After I done that, I went to look for his money. A-ha! His wallet! The brown, leather pouch sat in his drawer with his clothes.

I stashed it in my back pocket and looked around for more things that could get me more money. I felt a hand on my butt and I turned around. "You could have just asked me for money, you know?" My heart shattered and I knew that I had just ruined things with him. "I'm sorry." I kept my eyes on my feet. "I know who you are. You're Y/N L/N. You do this all the time to men you don't even know." He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "But I understand why. I know that you only do it to get the money for the things that you need. In Gotham, you have to find some way to survive." I shook my head, "You really are too good to be true. Most guys would try to shoot me or most likely do something worse." He kissed me softly and for some reason, I knew that my silly ways were coming to an end.

A/N
Hope you all like it!
Thanks for reading and have a GREAT day! 😄