Losing My Mind *Part 2*

Jeremiah x reader

I wake up to blinding lights. "Rise and shine, Miss L/N." I hear Jeremiah's voice and cover my eyes as I sit up. He comes over to my side of the bed and crouches down to my level. I feel uncomfortable when he slowly touches my thigh.

I glance down at his hand and feel a little at ease when the wound from yesterday appears. He takes off the bandage he had applied, spreads ointment on it and puts a new bandage on after that.

After this unusual encounter, I soon realize that I don't have pants on and I don't remember taking them off. "Umm... did we?" He smirks, then whispers in my ear, "You don't remember? The whole neighborhood could practically hear you." He firmly grips the side of the mattress and I hear the possessiveness in his tone.

"You're kidding, right?" His eyes darken and he tries to hide it by only uttering a single word, "No."

My mouth forms the shape of an 'O' and I scratch my head because it's so awkward. 

Jeremiah gets up and as he's walking out, he tells me, "Get dressed. There's a big day ahead of us."

For some reason, he had a pair of nicely ironed jeans and a blouse laying on the bed that I could wear. I slip them on and follow him.

We end up walking to a door and he stops. He turns around and stares at me. "Are we going to go in?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest. He shrugs, "That's up to you. Tell me, where are they going today?"

I decide to play dumb and say, "Who?" I see a small smile form as he says, "Jim Gordon and Bruce Wayne, now tell me before there are consequences."

I bite my lip and go over to run my fingers down his chest, "And what exactly will you do to me?" He takes out a tazer from his pocket and lets it zap once as a warning. I smile brightly, "Okay, I'll help you. Bruce will probably check on Selina and Jim will just stay in Haven. Kind of boring if you ask me."

He opens the door and it reveals many weapons of different kinds. He grabs a knife, a shotgun, and a pistol. "Wow, you really want them dead, don't you?"

He hands me the pistol. "Not exactly that fate for Bruce. But Jim, I failed to kill him before, so that's something that has to be out of the way."

He lets me lead the way to Haven and even though I am helping, I don't want to do this.

***
When we get there, Jeremiah tells me to go distract the other policemen. And, to do so, I take Jeremiah's knife. "Stab me in my stomach where there's no organs." I tell him and he frowns starting to say no, but I interrupt him. "Do it. It'll be more realistic."

His eyes darken like they did earlier today as if he's a new person and in one swift motion, he does it.

I gasp, covering my mouth, but when his expression changes to shock, I start giggling. He kisses me forcefully and passionately and after that, we part ways.

I play my part easily when I yell for help and fall into the door at the GCPD. "Help me! He...help." Five or six officers come over to help me and I feel myself bleeding rapidly. One man presses down on my wound and another, who I recognize as Alvarez, calls 911.

"Man, who would've thought our medical examiner needs medical attention." He says when he comes back over to me. "Jeremiah did it. That's why I was.. gone all this time. He kidnapped me and when I tried to e-escape, this is what he did."

Harper comforts me by wiping my tears away. The paramedics come in and patch me up a few minutes later so that I'm ready to go.

I walk to Haven to see if Jeremiah is done yet. I see that they are nowhere to be found and I try to blend in. As I'm eating a can of pineapple, I hear a loud boom and am thrown onto the ground.

When I look back, I see Jeremiah running out of the flames.

A/N
Thanks for reading!
I hope you all liked it!
Have a fantabulous day!