Spells

An Edward x witch reader imagine
As requested by profesorcobblepot183

I ran my fingers over every individual bottle and made my way down the row. The shelf wobbled a little as I grabbed one and gave it to the little man. He smiled and followed me over to the register.

"And you're sure this will help me grow?" I narrowed my eyes at him, "Isn't that what I said?" He gulped and fixed his gaze onto the floor. "One-hundred and twenty dollars." I held my hand out and he gave me the money. I smiled, "Thank you!"

After he left, I made my way to the back of my shop. Dumping the ingredients into the pot, I said a spell. I had completed the potion after about five minutes and I started putting it into the bottles.

My head whipped around when I heard the bell ring. "Just a minute!" I finished what I was doing and strutted out to my desk. "Hi. How can I help you today, handsome?" I saw him blush and he chuckled to hide it. "Umm, well, I wanted to see if there was a potion to make me smarter?" I smirked, "Come with me."

We got to a shelf in the middle of the store and I could feel his gaze on me. "Have I seen you before somewhere?" His eyes widened, I had caught him. He cleared his throat and answered, "I was the centerpiece for Penguin's club." He grumbled at the sound of that name.

"So, you don't like this guy?" I giggled, giving him the red potion. He chuckled, "Not at all." I put my lips up to his ear and whispered, "I could help you. You know, get back at him." He laughed and gulped, "No, no I think I'll be fine."

I grinned, "Suit yourself. But I'd love if you'd stay for a little while longer." My fingers traced his arm. "I do get lonely sometimes, Edward."

Obviously I know his name, he's the talk of the town. How could I not? And I know that he could give me a lot of power and fame. Now who would I be, to pass that opportunity up?

His hands found my hips and he pushed me up against the wall. Our lips smashed together and we made out for a minute, until he pulled away. "I'll see you around, then."

A/N
I hope you like it profesorcobblepot183! And I hope everyone else does too!
Sorry that its a little short 😕.
Thank you so much for requesting! Without you all's requests, I don't know what I'd do!
Have a fantastic day! 😄