Happy Birthday!

As requested by queenofgotham183
Y/N=Your Name
L/N= (Your) Last Name

I really want to meet the cast of Gotham. I know that they are celebrating the fourth season of the show. And I want to locate where I could give them their present.

Yes, I got them a present. A cake, to be exact. And I added a little card in there for 'em. Anyways, I got on my computer and looked at tickets for one of their next events.

'Found it!' I thought as I clicked on a comic-con ticket.

~ 3 days later...

I stood in line, waiting to meet my idols. As the minutes wore on, they felt like hours. I only took one step every time the line moved. Finally, it was my turn.

"Hi! What's your name?" Cory asked me, smiling. "Y/N..." I blushed, flustered. My words wouldn't come out, I was speechless. "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl." He winked at me and I blushed again, "Thanks. Um, I brought a gift for you all. For getting a forth season of the show." Robin looked over to us at that time, "Oh! You got that for all of us?" I nodded my head and they took it.

Soon, all the cast looked my way. "Wow! That's awesome!" Jessica exclaimed as she looked in the bag. "Aww! That's so sweet! Thank you!" Morena smiled at me and came to give me a hug. I'm literally fan-girling so hard right now!

Next, the craziest thing happened: they all got up to give me a hug! I smiled, laughed, and almost cried, too many emotions circled my brain and I was almost hysterical. "I love you guys so much! Your show is my favorite show and has been since about this time last year! You guys are the best!" They all smiled, "No, you're the best, Y/N." Ben told me.

A week later...

As I was doing my homework, I got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up, "Hello?" I heard the other person clear their throat, "Hi! Is this Y/N L/N?" "Yes, it is." They sighed, "Hi Y/N! This is David Mazouz from the Gotham comic-con panel! We met the other day and you left your phone number on the card you made for us, so I thought I'd call you up." I let my mind soak up this new information and my heart started beating a hundred miles a minute!

"Oh! Hi David! Thanks for calling! You just made my day!" I smiled as I said this and he chuckled nervously. "I was just wandering if you wanted to go somewhere with me tomorrow, if you're still in town?" I was confused, why would he pick me out of all people? "I live here, so I'll be here most of the time. Sure, I'll go." "Okay, that sounds awesome! So, the movies at one o'clock?" I bit my lip, "Sounds good!" We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. Wow, I'm a lucky girl!

A/N
I hope you liked it queenofgotham183! Thanks for requesting!
And I hope everyone else liked it as well!
Please feel free to give a vote and /or write a comment!
Requests are open as well! To request, just comment or private message me!
Feel free also to add my story to your library or reading list(s) to get notifications when I update this story!
As always, have a great day! 😘😏