Oh, Bruce!

I stared at the little hands on my four thousand dollar watch as I grew bored. Now, obviously I didn't buy it. Jerome... borrowed it. Speaking of my boyfriend, he's been inside Wayne manor for over an hour now.

"Ugghh, can this take any longer?" I dramatically exclaimed and turned my head to the guy next to me. He had dark skin, a red and black mohawk and a leather outfit. "Why don't ya just shut ya face, eh? All'a time, whining 'bout something." My eyes fell into slits and before he could turn his head back around, I slammed his head into the car.

"Think you can mess with me? I'll rip your vocal chords out and show 'em to ya! How'd ya like that, huh?" I let go and leaned on the car again while crossing my arms over my chest. "Bad boy, my behind. I ain't just some girl hooking up with ol' J, now am I?" I hissed to myself.

"Well, Brucey, I've got ya a five star car right here, waiting for ya." Jerome sarcastically said, opening the door for the billionaire teenager. The boy took a glance at me, pleading with his eyes for help. But instead of helping him, a small smirk made its way to my lips and I winked at him. Jerome noticed my flirting and his breathing got harder, "We don't have all day! C'mon!" He pushed Bruce into the car after showing him a crazed smile.

He walked past me and whispered, "I'll deal with you later." I bit my lip excitedly and hopped into the passenger's seat.

*At the murder circus*

"So, Bruce, whatcha think about this? Isn't it just wonderful?" I gasped a little too theatrically and pulled down a lever. He narrowed his eyes, confused, until the ferris wheel stopped and the seats ejected. My gaze followed his and we watched them fall into a pit of acid.

His eyes widened for a second, but only enough for a glance. I cackled when he kept up his fake 'man' act. "Don't worry, hun. Mista J won't be gone for long, just making some finishing touches." I ran my fingers over his arm as I walked past him to the place where Jerome stood.

"Hey." I smiled and sat on top of the counter in front of him. He looked up and came over to stand in between my legs. "Ya know, I must say, those shorts are just a little tighter now that I pay more attention to 'em." I blushed, glancing down. He grinned, laughing his signature cackle. My arms snaked around his shoulders and our eyes locked. "Don't forget the promise you made earlier. I'll be impatiently waiting all afternoon." We both smiled and I leaned in to kiss him.

It must have lasted long, because someone yelled, "Get some!" I pulled away and Jerome whined. I was a big part in helping set up the main event, so I had to part ways with the psychotic ginger.

*Time skip to the main event*

Everything was going great. I looked over to see Bruce and smiled. 'Wow, we did a fantastic job.' My eyes lit up as I turned to the canon, only a few seconds left until we get to light it. All of a sudden I heard gunshots and, "Detective Gordon! You're just in time for the big finish!" All of the officers came at the gigantic crowd with their weapons and one shouted, "Nobody move!" Jerome laughed when he lit the thing and I called out to him, voice trembling slightly, "Jerome, let's get out of here before they catch us!"

He took my hand, "If you're gonna be a villain, ya can't be scared of the cops. I'll see ya tonight, honey." After that, he ran out to look for Bruce.

When I got home, I was still a little mad that he didn't let me stay behind to help, but I waited for him. Midnight came and he still wasn't home, but don't think I didn't see him.

His mugshot came on the TV and I threw my glass cup into the wall.

You didn't keep your promise, Valeska.

A/N
Thanks for reading and I hope y'all like it!
I was thinking about doing a question of the day, since I've seen a lot of writers doing it.
So, let me know if you like it!

QOTD: What's your favorite song right now?

AOTD: Mine would probably be "Attention" By: Charlie Puth