2 A.M.

A Jerome x reader imagine
Requested by SupernaturalDruggie_

Jerome's P.O.V

It's two o'clock in the morning and Y/N is still awake. I try to coax her to sleep, but nothing seems to work. She's wide awake and has been for about three days now.

"I think I need to go do the laundry." She sits up, but I pull her back down and she lands to where she's straddling my waist. She leans down to kiss me, grinding her hips on my crotch. I let out a low moan, enjoying this little outburst.

"Hey, c-can I... ask you a q-question?" She stops, nodding her head. "Even though I love it, I'm just wondering why have you been wanting sex so much over the past few days? We usually don't have this much sex in a month."

She acts as if she doesn't want to tell me, and leans down to bite my earlobe. "You don't need to worry about me, Daddy. Make your babygirl feel good." She whispers, almost hissing this into my ear. And it obviously turns me on, so I comply with her demands.

***
I sleep great after that, but when I wake up in the morning, she's not in the bed with me. I stretch and look around, thinking maybe she's just changing her clothes, but she's not anywhere.

However, when I look towards the bathroom, the door is closed. Now satisfied with knowing where she is, I walk to the kitchen to cook her breakfast. And as the kitchen fills with the smell of eggs and bacon, I feel her arms around me.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" She sighs, kissing the middle of my back and then sitting on a stool at the island. "I didn't."

I turn around to look at her, furrowing my eyebrows. "Maybe you should go to the doctor." She shakes her head. "C'mon, baby, this isn't normal. You could die from this, it isn't anything to put aside and deal with later. I'm just trying to help you."
Her eyes are filled with tears and one falls as I walk over to her, kissing it away.

A knock on the door causes both of us to pull away. I go to answer it and it's Selina, Y/N's best friend. "It's Selina!" I yell to my girlfriend and invite Selina in. They hug like they haven't seen each other in forever, when they only saw each other a few days ago.

As they catch up, I finish breakfast and serve them a plate. "Thank you, baby." Y/N says and pecks my lips.

"You guys are so lovey-dovey it makes me sick." Selina says as she gags for extra effect. "Whatever. You're just jealous." Y/N laughs as her bestie makes a disgusted face.

***
After a while of talking, Y/N excuses herself to the bathroom. I take this moment for advantage, maybe Selina knows something about this behavior.
"Hey, so has Y/N ever not slept for a few days before? And she's been crying a lot lately about nothing." She smirks at me like I'm joking. "That's what girls do, Jerome. At least the crying part, anyway." I sigh, "I know it's really personal and you probably don't want to hear it, but she's had excessive sex desire-" She rolls her eyes at me, but I still go on.

"... I'm serious! We've had more sex in three days than we've had in a month." She laughs, "Well, that's good for you all, then."

I shift in my seat a little as I realize it's probably nothing. "You're right, I'm just worried about her is all."

As soon as I say this, though, I hear a piercing scream coming from the bathroom. I jump up and run to the door. "Y/N, are you okay?" She opens the door and runs out past me and down the stairs.

We follow her until she gets to the kitchen and falls onto the floor, covering her face, screaming, "Stop!! Get away from me!" Selina and I share a confused look, then try and soothe Y/N. We do this all the while she just stares into the distance with a blank face.

***
Later that day, I decide to make a trip to Ed's house. He knows her the best because they've been best friends since a very young age. So, I make sure Selina will stay with Y/N and make my way there.

He immediately opens the door after I knock and invites me in. "So, how are you and Y/N?" He says, making us tea. "Good, she's actually why I came to talk to you."

He comes to join me on the couch with our tea, "Is something wrong? Is she okay?" I then begin to tell him what has happened over the past few days. He listens to every word intently, concern showing in all the corners of his face.

"I knew this would happen." He takes a moment and sips his tea before clearing his throat. "Y/N has... bipolar disorder. She stopped taking her medicine about four days ago because she thought she didn't need it. She was improving, so I thought maybe it'd be okay to let her stop taking them. But, now my fears have come true that I was wrong. I'm sorry, Jerome."

***
The next day, Selina and I have a talk with Y/N about it and she agrees that it was the wrong decision. She promises to take her medicine from now on, only for me she said.
"I love you so much and I couldn't imagine living life without you, baby."
"I love you too, Jerome."

A/N
Thanks for reading! I hope you all liked it!