Fears/ Part 3

As requested, I am writing a part 3 to Fears! I hope you all enjoy and please feel free to give me feedback! Requests are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

"Yeah, I-" I was interrupted by a loud noise. "Sh**!" Ed cursed as he started pressing a bunch of buttons. "What was that?!" I asked as I glanced out the window. "The engine! Someone is trying to shoot us out of the sky!" Barbara shouted and frantically looked through the hatches for a parachute. She eventually found four as another shot was taken at us. We each took one and put it on. "If I die, just know that I think you guys are awesome." We smiled at each other and jumped off one at a time. As we placed our feet on the ground, we immediately started to run. "They're right behind us!" I felt something sting my shoulder and I looked to see what it was. A tranquilizer dart. My vision started to get blurry- and fast. I tried to fight it, but after a few minutes, I was a gonner.
                             ~~~
"Wakey, wakey." Someone slapped my face and I shot up. "What was that f-" I almost complained, until I realized who I was talking to-Mr.Crane. He walked over to my bedside table and grabbed a needle. "What are doing?! Stop!" He stabbed the green tube into my shoulder and I screamed. Fog covered my vision once again and I braced myself for what fear I was going to see. Everything was pitch black except for a flashlight lighting up both of my feet. I looked from left to right, up and down, trying to see something, anything. There was nothing but darkness. Something gripped my ankle and I looked down, only to see hands, covered in blood. I screamed and started to run as fast as I could. I crashed into someone and we both fell to the floor. I got up, only to have the same person grab my hand and stab my leg. I yelped from pain and fell to the floor. "Nooo!" I gasped as I shot up in my bed once again. "Scared of the dark, hmmm?" I narrowed my eyes at my kidnapper. "Well, that's all I need. I will see you tomorrow!" He walked out of my room and I got up to take a shower. I heard my door creak open as I was combing my hair. I walked out to see Ed sneaking into my room. "Ed! Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" I walked to him and he pulled me into a hug. "I-I thought I lost you." I smiled, "But you didn't." He smiled back at me and placed his hand on the side of my face. We both leaned in closer, every beat of my heart pounding into my chest like a hammer. After what seemed like an eternity, our lips locked and a wave of bliss fell over me. "Nygma! Get back to your room!" One of the henchmen yelled and we parted ways.
                              ~~~
The next morning, I got dressed and made my way to the cafeteria. As I was almost to the door, someone took my hand and pulled me aside. The next thing I knew, I was being kissed by the one and only, Mr. Edward Nygma. "You know if someone sees us, we're going to get in HUGE trouble." I grinned and he laughed. "Oh, well." We sat down with Barbara and ate our breakfast in the cafeteria. As more and more people got done, Mr.Crane stepped into the center of the room, ready to talk. "Okay, you all know the drill, get into your lines!" My line followed him to about ten long, narrow hallways, all pitch black. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Would you like to go first, M'Lady?" Mr.Crane gripped my hand and I nodded my head, I don't have a choice. My heart was pounding in my chest, sweat pouring down my face as the door closed behind me. I can do this. I felt the hands touch my bare feet once again and the blood dripped onto my toes. My breathing stopped, then heavily continued as I became face to face with the monster. She screamed and I kept my mouth shut, trying to calm myself. All of a sudden, the lights came on. "Fear: Conquered. Please step out of the hallway." A robotic woman's voice came onto the speaker. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I did it, I really did it. I turned to walk back to where everyone else stood and they all clapped for me. "Okay, next!" Mr.Crane grabbed yet another person to conquer their fear.