King Of My Heart *Part 3*

Requested by @Bad-Ass_Gallagher

It stood eerily silent in my huge mansion, you could hear a pin drop. That all changed, however, when my men came barging in the front door, holding none other than a criminal, just waiting to be punished.

They drop him at my feet, him already battered and bruised. I narrow my eyes at Xyrus, my right hand man, "I thought I told them to bring him flawless." I whipped my head towards the rest of them and my heels clicked the floor as I walked to the criminal. I grabbed his chin and whispered to him, "You're going to pay your queen or you're family will die tonight."

My lips brushed against his in a seductive grin. I stand, looking down on him, then nod to my men to take him away. I walk back to my chair and go back to flipping the pages of my magazine.

I do this until it begins to get dark, singnaling night and time to go to bed. It gets lonely, to be completely honest, but oh well, at least I'm rich. I'm kinda like Bruce Wayne now, I guess, but obviously, I'm way cooler.

Throwing my black silky robe over my black lace lingerie, I make my way across the hallway to Xyrus' room. I knock on the already ajar door and he glances up at me. "You know what to do." He smirks, "It's that time again?" I raise my eyebrow and he straightens up, "I mean, yes ma'am." I can see him stiffle a laugh as he walks past me.

He's the only one I let get away with that. I go to the kitchen, pouring myself a drink while I wait. I let the warm liquid burn the back of my throat as the pain subsides at least for a little while.

As usual, I start to sob and then laugh uncontrollably at the same time. I throw the glass across the room as it shatters into a million tiny pieces. I take a deep breath, straightening my back and confidently making my way back to my room.

I shut the door and lean against it, not even turning towards the restricted man on my bed. "Are you gonna pay your queen? Or will I have to steal?" I make my way over to him and straddle his lap. I plant soft kisses from his neck to his jaw, then lick his cheek. I giggle at his disgusted reaction.

I take my knife from my drawer and before he even realizes what it is, I hold it up to his neck. I slice just enough to break the skin and his eyes go wide. He tries to get up and I shush him.

"Haven't you heard what happens to naughty little boys?" I whisper and laugh my craziest laugh, the one I learned from Jerome. I then proceed to stab him in multiple places, many times. Like all of my victims.

His crimson blood splatters all over my face, my hands, even my outfit. It goes all over the bed aswell and I shout to Xyrus, "We're going to need more bedsheets!!" I wipe my forehead and get up off of him. I walk out of my room to see my perverted guards standing by the doorway.

"Dispose of the body." They aren't paying attention, only staring at my half exposed body. "I didn't mean mine, now get to work." I sway my hips as I walk away.

~~~
The next day, I'm watching the news on my TV. It's the typical daily crimes and failure of the GCPD I see and I roll my eyes. I sigh and go to change the channel, only to see an all familiar name on the bottom of the screen.
Breaking News: Jerome Valeska is alive.

My breath hitches in the back of my throat and I feel my grip loosen on my glass of bourbon. I'm absolutely paralyzed, sitting on my leather couch.

After about 10 minutes of this, I shake the memory out of my head and wipe my tears I didn't even realize I had cried.

It's just my imagination, he isn't alive. How could I be so stupid to think that? My adrenaline kicks in at full speed and I throw my remote at my TV while screaming a sound of despair. I start sobbing, expecting someone to hold me and tell me its ok, but there's no one.

I do this until I vomit all over my designer rug. Xyrus sees and runs over to clean it up. "I'm pitiful, aren't I?" I say to him. He just responds with a small smile.

Later that night, after I give my last punishment, I lay in my bed, just staring at the wall.

"What're ya staring at?" I turn, thinking it's Xyrus, narrowing my eyebrows. "Why are you he-"

I stop mid-sentence as I see my dead soul mate standing right infront of me. He smiles that sinister grin he's infamous for and walks over to me. "I couldn't forget my favorite girl." He takes a hold of my hand and kisses my lips softly.

That takes me out of my trance and I throw myself into his arms. I start weezing while I sob into his neck. I kiss all over his face, so filled with glee I can hardly stand it. "Wha- I mean how?!" I'm at a loss of words and he grabs my shoulders.

"Dwight. They froze my body when I died and now they finally figured out how to bring me back to life. So... here I am."

"Well, did you thank him? I need to go thank him, actually. Do you think he needs a job? He could work for m-" Jerome places his finger up to my lips to shush me. "You could say I thanked him before he took my face."

We heard a huge boom and all the lights went out. "What was that?" He chuckled, "His punishment."

A/N
Thanks for reading!
I hope you all like it! And also, I entered this story into the Watty Awards as well as all my other stories, so if you want me to win, PLEASE vote, read, comment, all that good stuff, so I can win!!! Thanks so much and have a great day!!