She's Mine *Part 2*

As requested by wizardofgotham183

"So, you stick your teeth into the neck. Yeah, like that." I did as I was told and Ivy cheered. "You're doing so well!" Today was the fifth day of training and we were going to try to go out into the public. "So, I thought that you could wear this today." A blonde woman walked onto the porch outside, holding blue skinny jeans, a white v-neck, a blue scarf, and a white hat. "That's Barbara." Ivy informed me and mouthed 'she's crazy'. I resisted the urge to giggle and we greeted each other.

*An hour later...*

"Try holding your breath. It helped me when I was in training." Ivy shrugged as I smelt the sweet sensation of human blood walking past me. We were in the park and there had to be at least thirty people in this whole place. As we took a seat on the park bench, I happened to glance to a tree beside us. What I saw then, almost made us blow our cover completely.

"Ouch!" A woman had stepped on a peice of broken glass and blood was gushing everywhere. My teeth automatically came out and I had to cover my mouth with my hand to hide them. "Come on, Y/N. Let's get out of here." Barbara grabbed my arm and pulled me along into the wooded area, where we had come from. As we walked back to the house, small talk was our go-to way to break the silence. "So, what do you think about being a vampire? Do you like it?" Ivy asked me. "It's fun... and kind of weird at the same time." I chuckled while stepping over a tree trunk. "Yeah, I think we all feel that way sometimes." Barbara smiled.

Back at the house, Ed and Oswald were nowhere to be seen. I got my pajamas ready and got into the shower. As I was brushing my hair, I got a text from Ed.

Ed- Can you come to the backyard for a minute?

Y/N- Sure, what's wrong?

Ed- I just wanted to talk

Y/N- Okay

I made my way outside and spotted Ed by at tree at the beginning of the woods. He was wearing a suit that had a green hue to it, and dang did he look good. My knees were a little shaky, but I managed to walk it off. When I got there, he pulled his hand from behind his back to give me some roses. "Oh, thanks. They're beautiful." I gave them a little sniff and smiled. "So what did you want to talk about?" His confidence faltered a little as he payed attention to the top of his shoes. "Follow me." He started walking off into the woods. Our footsteps and a few birds chirping were all that could be heard until we got there. "Wow." Is all that I could say.

"Do you like it?" We both stood in awe of the beautiful waterfall. "It's so beautiful, the water's so blue." I contemplated whether I should do this next thing, but, screw it, why not? "Catch me if ya can!" I tried to run into the water, but was stopped by Ed grabbing me by the waist. "You can't do that!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why can't I?" It was then his turn to be confused, "They didn't tell you? Vampires can't cross running water." My mouth made the shape of an '0' as I now understood. We stood in silence for a few moments and I noticed his hands were still on my hips. He must have noticed too, because he awkwardly put one of his hands in his pocket and scratched his head with the other. I tried to read his face, he was embarrassed, but did he like me? Only one way to find out.

I placed my hand on his upper arm and leaned in. He met me half way and put his hand on my cheek. The kiss was short and sweet but filled with so much passion. "I guess we better get back, then." I said, obviously embarrassed as my cheeks flushed pink. Ed pushed his glasses back on his nose and nodded.

When we got back to the house, Ivy and Barbara stared at us and winked at me as I passed them. I blushed even harder. I slipped off my shoes when I got to my room and went to brush my teeth. The balcony seemed like a nice place to clear my mind, which is what I need right now. I sat in a chair as I looked into the woods. I noticed my book and I opened it to the spot I left off on.

I sat there for about twenty minutes before I heard a noise behind me. Turning in my chair, Oswald smiled at me as he took a seat. "Just needed some time to think, I'm guessing?" I closed my book and chuckled. "Yeah, I figured this would be a good place to clear my mind and collect my thoughts." I smiled at him. "I come out on my balcony a lot to do the same thing." I found myself staring at the night sky. "Did you notice the milky way up there?" I got up out of my chair to stand at the railing and examined the sky once more, "I don't see it." He came up behind me and put his arm around my waist and his other hand on the railing. "Over there." I followed the path of his eyes as they stared right at it. It was beautiful. "Wow... I've never seen it in person before." He smiled wide when I turned back to him. He didn't hesitate, just went on in. His lips were moist and the kiss was a little forceful and a little soft. A perfect mix of both. It lasted for a little bit longer than Ed's did--wait, Ed!! I pulled back and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear nervously. He cleared his throat, "I guess I'll see ya later, then." I nodded and stared at my shoes, trying to hide my flustered-ness. I got ready for bed and laid down after he left. 'Oh, boy, what have I gotten myself into?' I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

Thanks for requesting wizardofgotham183!
I hope you and everyone else liked it! Everyone feel free to leave a vote and/or a comment!
Feel free to request as well! To request, just comment or private message me!
I am working on the imagine for this weekend and will publish it soon!
Have a great day! 😘😃