I'm Not A Baby Anymore!

An Oswald x daughter reader Imagine
As requested by profesorcobblepot194

I pulled the pin on the grenade and dropped it into the nightclub from the roof. I giggled to myself as I jumped to the street and ran away.

When I got to my house, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Jerome: Hi gorgeous. Didn't wanna stop by tonight?

I started to text back, but I was interrupted by, "Where have you been?" I looked up, only to see my dad, seeming to be very angry.

"Why do you care? It's none of your business, anyway." I started to stomp back to my room, but he grabbed my arm. "Those people were innocent, Y/N." I just narrowed my eyes at him and pulled my arm free.

My bed dipped on one side as I sat on it. My phone vibrated again and I looked at it.

Jerome: Come out onto the balcony. There's a surprise waiting.

I bit my lip and sat my phone on the table. Opening the door, I stepped onto the platform. I looked all around, until I found a bouquet of roses and a velvet box.

I opened the box to find a heart-shaped necklace with a knife stabbing the heart. I smiled to myself: he's crazy. "So, do you like it?"

Jerome sat down next to me and I glanced into his eyes. "I love it!" Teasing him, I brushed my lips over his and bit his ear lobe softly. He groaned, "Stop." I smirked, "Why? I was only having a little fun."

He grabbed my hand and pulled us up. "C'mon, let's go to my place." We both smiled widely and hopped down from the balcony.
Little did we know, my dad had seen us.

**A few grenades thrown into innocent people's apartments later**

"Ugghh! There's nothing on this TV!" I yelled at Jerome. "Well, then stop watching it! Maybe I can teach you how to play a game." I frowned, "What game?"

He grabbed a gun out of a drawer next to us. "So, have you ever heard of Russian Roulette?" I smirked, moving closer. "Sure, I've heard of it." He put the gun up to his head and I heard it click. "Ooh! What a rush! Let me try!"

I raised the gun to my head a-*boom!* the door busted open. Both of us jumped up off of the couch. "Dad? What are you doing here?" He pointed a gun at Jerome and motioned me with his shoulder. "Y/N, let's go."

I scoffed, "No. I don't wanna go." He raised his eyebrows at me, "Honey, this boy is not right for you. I'm telling you, because I know. He will hurt you without even a second thought. Now let's go." I looked back and forth between him and Jerome.

My heart says Jerome, but my head says: my dad. "Is that true, Jerome?" The tears threatened to fall, but I wouldn't let them. "I- no. No, I love you. You can't let your dad tell you what to do. I mean, he always wants to ruin your plans. Don't ya wanna be free?" My eyes widened and I ran over to my dad.

I hugged him as tight as I could and didn't let go for at least a minute. My dad gave the gunmen their signal to kill my lover. "Wait!" They stopped and looked at me. "Don't kill him. He just wanted me for my body, I know that now. But it's over. We can all move on now. Please, just let him go, dad."

He frowned and walked over to the redheaded maniac. As he gripped his shirt, he said, "You better be glad she likes you. I woulda had you gutted in a minute. Remember that." He pushed him onto the couch.

We got into the car and it was just me and my dad. "Thanks, dad. I really don't know what I would do without you. I'm sorry for being such a rebel all the time." He laughed and grabbed my hand. "Well, what can I say, you keep me on my feet, kid."

I smiled, "So, does that mean we can go get some ice cream now?" We both laughed. "Sure, we can, babygirl."

A/N
I hope you like it profesorcobblepot194! And I hope that everyone else likes it too!
I was able to get this done today because I am on fall break from school this week. So, I ultimately had nothing else to do.
So thanks for requesting!
I hope you all have a great day! 😃