Break Out

Y/V/N= Your Villain Name

"Alright! Everybody cooperate and there's no problem, got it?" I stated as I walked through the shattered window, gun pointed upwards.

If you were wondering, yes I am the most marvelous girl that broke a select few out of Arkham Asylum. And before you ask, I'll tell you who I broke out.

Let's see... there's Barbara Kean, who I brought along for her manipulative skills. Also, there's Jervis Tetch, who I brought along for the same reason.

Then, Edward Nygma: who is crazy intelligent.

Victor Fries also made it onto my list, for his ability to destroy anyone I want. And, finally, the red-headed psycho everyone loves, Jerome Valeska.

Today, we are raiding the GCPD and our goal is to kill Jim Gordon. "So, Y/V/N, where do we start?" Jerome whispered into my ear. I saw Jim run to the back of the precinct. "There." I pointed in his direction, and off they went.

~A couple of hours later~

"Hmmm, Jim Gordon. We're alone at last." I laughed as I searched my knife collection for just the right one. "What are ya gonna do, huh? Chop me up?" His words didn't catch me off guard for a second.

"Oh, Jim. Always right. And I bet you think you know why, too?" He didn't skip a beat, "Yup."

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "You see... there was this man. Goes by the name Henry, I believe." I took a deep breath. "Well, one night he said to me, 'You're never going to be anything in this world. You're a mistake and you better know it.'" I poked his nose, "Then, he beat me. And raped me when the abuse was over. But the thing is... you weren't there."

My voice cracked, but I covered it up with a laugh. "And now I see the terrible things you have done to so many other people like me. It's all becoming clearer and clearer that I should be the one to kill you. Put the world out of its misery." I broke into a fit of laughter. "You're crazy!" Jim said as I turned the bomb timer on, still laughing uncontrollably. "Aww, thanks!" I blew him a kiss as I walked out.

A/N
Hope you all like it!
Have a great day! 😃