Capture

Requested by anonymous
Victor Zsasz x reader
L/N= Your Last Name
Italics= Flashback
Underline= Y/N singing

"Hey, you! Get off your a** and help us!" My brother's friend says as his other friend agrees. I roll my eyes at them, "You all do know I have a name, right?"

I sarcastically reply as I start grabbing bags of money and hauling them into the back of our van. I turn, only to run into one of them. He grabs the back of my head, forcing a kiss until I push him back and slap his face.

"Get off of me you pig!" I huff as he laughs in my face. I walk past him to grab some more stolen money. However, when I feel a gun to my head, I drop it. My hands raise in surrender and I hear the squealing of tires. Great... they left me.

"You do know who this money belongs to, right? Miss L/N..." I know that voice from anywhere. The memories flashback to me all at once, the sparks flooding the moment.

He strutted in the door like he owned the place. With a bad boy personality, he was just my type. He sat down in the desk right beside me, whispering a "Hey." I glared, trying to play hard to get, "Hi."

And that was the start to a great friend-enemy relationship all the way up until high school ended. Then, we lost touch. I saw his picture in the news as Carmine Falcone's assassin a few years later.

I summon up my courage as I say, "Hi Victor, long time no see." I hear him chuckle, "Same to you my old friend. Now, let's go before I have to do something cruel and inhumane my boss wants me to do to you."

I nod frantically as I show myself out.

Victor's POV

It's her. I thought I'd never see her again after high school, I mean, I tried not to. She was the sunshine every day I went to school, the only reason I went. But, she really wasn't anything special, right?

I was so close to her only moments ago. Oh, how her hair felt on my hand as I gripped the gun to her head. The way she looks in that mini skirt today. No, I'm being ridiculous, I don't like her. I shake the thought out of my head.

We walk until we find my van and I tell her to get in. She obeys, scooting over to the shotgun seat. She nervously bites her lips as we drive to my boss' place.

I park in front of the mansion and make my way over to her side of the vehicle. She gets out and I make sure she notices my loaded firearm so she won't get any ideas.

I take her to a small room in the basement and lock her in.

Y/N's POV

I hear the locking of the door and I go over to it, banging my fists on the hard iron. "Hey! Let me out! I thought we were friends!" I let out a scream as I have a small temper tantrum. Kicking everything in sight, I groan in despair.

I finally calm down and realize it's getting darker outside. I take off my hoodie and use it as a pillow and drift off to sleep.

~~~
The next morning, I hear a knock on the door. They don't wait to see if I say anything before barging in. "Well, good morning." I say and Victor lets out a barely audible chuckle, bringing my plate of breakfast.

"It's half past twelve already, but Liza made you some breakfast and Falcone doesn't want it to go to waste. So..." I glance at the biscuits and gravy and take the plate. "Thanks."

He turns to leave, but I grab his wrist, "Wait-" His eyes go wide and he pulls back from my grip, but he still stands there. "Umm, when will I be able to leave? It's not like the money was for me or anything, I mean..." I search his eyes and they're full of confusion.

He clears his throat, "As soon as Fish gives our money back." He leaves, closing the door behind him.

A few hours later, he comes back to give me my dinner.

"So... what's your favorite thing to do nowadays?" I ask him, trying to have a conversation with someone other than myself.

He doesn't answer and leaves. I sigh, hearing his footsteps travel farther and farther away from me.

After I eat, I decide to walk around to see what's inside the room. I think it's empty until I look behind a bookshelf and see a hidden room full of instruments.

'Wow, could've used those earlier.' I think to myself, picking the guitar up and walking over to sit on my spot in the floor.

I sing and play a few songs, then get to my most favorite of them all: Hemorrhage.

Memories are just where you laid them
Drag the waters til the depths give up their dead
What did you expect to find
Was there something you left behind
Don't you remember
Anything I said when I said

Victor's POV

As I walk to the basement to give Y/N a blanket Liza had convinced Carmine to give her, I hear music.
It's coming from her room and I stop to listen for a moment before I walk in.

Dont Fall Away
And leave me to myself
Dont fall away
And leave love bleeding in my hands
In my hands again
And leave love bleeding in my hands
In my hands
Love lies bleeding

She stops when she messes up and I realize this is my shot. I open the door and she looks up at me, frantically placing the guitar behind her. I give her the blanket and put the guitar back in her arms.

"That was amazing." I notice how my guard is being let down so easily by one girl. I mean, just one girl I met in high school. I walk out, never saying another word to her.

The whole rest of the night, I can't ignore my feelings for her like I used to be able to. The only way we can truly be together is if I lose my job and betray Falcone. I'd have to keep her with me, though. She wouldn't be safe if I just let her go. Maybe I could- no, that wouldn't work. Or it could.

Y/N's POV

The next morning, I play some more songs that I know on the guitar that I found.

It takes up most of the day until lunch and I look up to see Victor standing in the doorway. He makes his way over to me, only to give me specific instructions to my ultimate escape.

We head out the door and through one of the basement windows and get into the van he took me here in.

And off we go to a cabin hidden in the middle of the woods.

A/N
Thanks for reading!
I hope you all like it!
And if you like mystery novels, go on over to my account and read my new book, Lethal!
Have a great day!
Also, I have no idea why I'm having so much trouble with Stay Part 2, it was where I had to publish it almost every day and now its published, but there's two of them... but at least it's published now! Anyways, just wanted to let y'all know about that!