Hostage

As requested by professornygma1827

It was an average day at my school. I sat there, bored out of my mind, just wishing I was at home, in the comfort of my bed. My teacher walked in and started to take attendance.

All of the sudden, the intercom came on and the person on the other end seemed frantic. "Everyone is in lockdown! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is NOT A DRILL!!" All of my peers started screaming as we heard gunshots coming our way.

Obviously, we knew what to do. We've had drills like this our whole lives. But as two men walked into our classroom, everyone froze. My breathing quickened and I started to shake all over. There was no where to run or hide without making a lot of noise. I'm screwed.

"Why, hello." One of the men came up to me, grabbing my chin. My eyes adverted from his gaze. "Look at me." He tightened his grip and I turned to look at him. His face lit up and his mouth upturned into a smile, "Good girl." I noticed the gun on his side and the black gloves covering his hands. He had green clothes on and glasses, also.

The other man seemed a little jealous and yelled to get everyone's attention. I noticed his cane and purple tie at first glance.

"As you may be wondering, we are here to keep you all hostage! Now, if you don't play by the rules, we'll kill you." A bald man came from around the corner, holding a machine gun, "And believe me when I say that I won't miss." A smirk covered his lips and he laughed.

*A few hours later *

"Boss, I'm bored." Victor, as I learned his name was, said, sighing. "Well then... how about we show these folks a little entertainment?" Edward grinned, standing up, eyes scanning the room. His gaze landed on me and he smiled widely, "You. Come here." I checked to make sure he was talking to me, then made my way to the front of the classroom.

He outstretched his hand and I hesitated, but eventually took it. He forcefully sat me in a chair and Victor began to tie me to it. I tried with everything in me to get loose, but to no avail. Victor loaded his gun and my breath hitched in my throat.

He cocked it and pointed it at my foot. Just as I thought my foot would be blown off, Edward stepped in front of the barrel. "Wait!" Oswald and Victor both raised their eyebrows at him. "Don't you wanna try out the new knives we got?" Their eyes lit up and Edward picked a small one from the bag.

He traced my lips with the tip of the knife, then made his way down to my neck. I swallowed the lump in my throat and he sliced just enough to break the skin. Not anything serious, just a little blood.

He stared into my eyes, looking desperate and confused. "Why aren't you crying? Why aren't you saying anything? Aren't you scared?" I realized that I could use his confusion to my advantage. "No." I said and I grinned, just to give that extra effect.

Abruptly, about ten men came barging through the door. "GCPD! Nobody move!" The next thing I knew, the three intruders were handcuffed and were being brought to the GCPD.

*A few months later*

The TV brightened my surroundings as I sat on the couch with my warm coffee. The news was on and everything was fine until... "Again, I repeat. These men: Oswald Cobblepot, Edward Nygma, and Victor Zsasz have broken out of prison earlier this morning. Please report any suspicion you may have and keep your families safe! Th-"

I had stopped listening. I wish I had the choice, to be honest. But, if you want to ask me, this guy is kind of cute. "C'mon, let's go. We have some business to finish, remember?" I smirked at him and walked to the door. Most people would think I'm crazy. But I think that they just don't understand how much potential they could have if they just let themselves  free.

Free the chains of ordinary life and the definition of normal. Only that could make me happy again.

A/N
Muahahaha! The reader turns crazy!!! 😆😁 Lol
Hope you like it professornygma1827!! And I hope everyone else likes it also!
Have a wonderful day! 😄