Kidnapped

A James Gordon Imagine

A loud bang sounded as I lost my grip on the hot pan of fries. "Ouch!" I yelped and grabbed my hand. Tears brimmed my eyes and the pain got worse when I put my hand under the cool water of the sink. 'Dang it! You stupid! Don't you know better than that?' I thought to myself and I hurriedly grabbed the butter from the fridge.

My ringtone sounded: Jim. "Hello?" I croaked, trying to sound like I wasn't crying. "Hey honey. I'm on my way there. I just wanted to know if you needed anything before I got there?" He's so thoughtful. "No, I think I'm good." I could hear the honking of horns through the phone. "I love you, Y/N." I chuckled, "More than I'll ever know?" He laughed along with me, "Yes, a lot more than you'll ever know." My stir fry needed a stir, so we said our goodbyes.

All at once, I heard something fall from behind me. I saw my can of green beans and bent down to pick it up. When I got up, I heard someone clear their throat. "Excuse me, Miss... Gordon, is it? Of course it is, how could I forget?" I turned, but there was no need, I could tell that playful tone from anywhere.

"Jerome? I didn't think the rumors were true." He grinned, "No, you knew they were true. I mean, in this city, when someone dies, it really means they're on vacation. From what I hear, anyway. Let me tell you what you were really thinking. You didn't think that I would come back for you. You didn't want me to come back. You wanted a happy life filled with lollipops and unicorns with the wonderful, righteous, and might I even say handsome, James...Gordon." My mind went blank. His teeth were gritted, I know I'm not safe at this point. "You don't have anything to say, do you?" He was about two inches from my face now. "I...I..." He cut me off by laughing his maniacal laugh. I gulped and tried to back away, soon realizing that there was nowhere to go. My back was touching the counter and as he suddenly grabbed my hip, I gasped and looked down from the corner of my eye. I looked back up and I could see the lust in his eyes, how much he had left for me. I felt a sting and fell down to the floor. Everything went black.

"I don't know about this boss, he's Jim Gordon. He'll find her eventually." My vision was blurry, but I could make out red hair. "Excuse me, I thought you worked for me? I'm Jerome, he won't find her, trust me. And let's just think this bizarre thought that he does? I won't let him take her." Jerome gave his employee the evil eye and he took the smart step and walked away.

I yawned and felt a comfy mattress underneath me. I'm in his bed?! "Oh! You're awake!" He smiled widely and ran over to me. A sigh left his mouth while he stroked my messy hair. "Do you ever miss it? 'Cause I do." I was confused, "Miss what?" I croaked, mornings are not my strong point. "Us..." My eyes widened, what am I doing? "This isn't right, Jerome. You can't just take me whenever you want. I-I don't l-love you... anymore." I regretted saying this since I woke up, but I can't just let him do whatever he wants to me like he used to. He frowned and tried to kiss me, but I pulled away. "Do you think for one minute that I would forget everything you put me through? All the times you would cheat on me, only to come back home and beat me until I couldn't breathe?" My voice cracked and a tear fell from my left eye. "Then, the morning after, you would... you made me do it with you and acted like nothing ever happened!" I sobbed and tried to run out of his room. He caught me, gripping my wrist as hard as he could. I yelped and kicked him as hard as I could 'where the sun don't shine'. He groaned and bent over, leaving me with enough time to run down the stairs and into someone. He caught me, and I looked up. "Jim!" I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. "I'm so sorry this had to happen, baby. I wish I could have been there earlier. I-" Interrupting his apologies, I kissed him hard. "Please, don't be sorry. It wasn't you're fault. And it doesn't matter now, it's over." Harvey and Alvarez came down the stairs with Jerome, handcuffed and angry. He gave me the evil eye, but with a lot of lust in it too. I think he's bipolar.

A/N
I hope you all liked it!
I wanted to start uploading every weekend, so this is my weekend update.
Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a vote and/or a comment!
Requests are open, as always, and all you have to do is comment or private message me!
Have a GREAT day!!!😃😘