Nightmares *Part 2*

As requested by mysterygirl9382

Oswald's POV (point of view)

After Y/N went to sleep, I went back to bed. She never really gets nightmares, so I was surprised when she did. Sometimes, I don't think I'm good enough. Maybe if she had a mother, she would feel safer. A mother is a wonderful thing to have in a young girl's life, and I wish that I could give that to her. She's my everything and I would do anything for her.

Sofia Falcone is as close to a mother figure that Y/N has. While she is a gangster and VERY manipulative, she's still very mother-like and I appreciate it. Y/N loves her. She always asks if she can come over and play with her.

Bzzz Bzzzz My phone vibrated on the bedside table and I picked it up. "Sofia. I was just thinking about you." I put on my friendliest voice. "Oswald. Same to you. Listen, I wanted to know if you could come over tonight." I furrowed my eyebrows, "I can't. My daughter is here." I could hear her smile, "Well, tell her I said hello. Is she doing okay?" I chuckled a little, "Just as cute as ever. Actually, she had a nightmare tonight about... Sweeney Todd?" "Sweeney Todd? I mean, he's kind of scary. Children usually have silly dreams." I sat up on my bed. "Yes... but this is the first nightmare she's ever had, that I know of. I'm worried about her."

"I'm sure she'll be fine. Goodnight, Oswald." I smiled a little, "Goodnight."

I sat there, smiling to myself for a good five minutes until I heard a loud scream coming from Y/N's room. I jumped up out of my bed and went quickly to her room. "Baby girl, are you okay?" I sat next to her on the bed, caressing her arms. Her lip quivered and she hugged me. I kissed her head as she cried into my chest.

When she was done, she asked me if I could sleep with her for tonight. "Of course I will." I said and laid down beside her. She curled up into my chest and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, daddy." I grinned, "Goodnight, sweety. I love you."

A/N
Thanks for reading, y'all!
I just thought I'd make it Oswald's point of view to make it different, since I've never written in another person's point of view, other than the reader's.
I thought I'd add in Sofia too, just because I haven't included her in any of my imagines and I am starting to really like her character, even though she's kinda mean. Lol.
Have a great day and I hope y'all liked it!