Hostage *Part 2*

As requested by professornygma1827

My head ached. A pounding sensation far louder than anything I've ever felt. I started to reach my hand to my head, but realized that I couldn't.

"Nice try. I see you've acknowledged your restraints." He smiled widely as I glanced down and sideways at the handcuffs on my arms and legs. "Why am I tied up?" I flirted to him while smiling devilishly. He was confused, then laughed, "I wouldn't flirt with me if I were you. I'm dangerous and you're only a teenager. Just think of the things I could do to you. Doesn't that frighten you at all?" I bit my lip, "No, not really. Not anymore, anyway." He paced the floor, "What made you change your mind?" I giggled, "What do you think?" His expression was shock, "Me?" I nodded.

He acted as if he was distraught and left the room.

*Time skip of a few hours*

Edward walked back into the room and I watched his every movement. He grabbed a set of keys, picked the right one all while watching me out of the corner of his eye.

"I'm not going anywhere, Ed." He stared at me and grabbed my arm. His expression turned to anger when he saw that I had gotten loose. "I didn't say that I would stay in this bed forever, though." I jumped up and walked out of the bedroom. My eyes scanned the building until I found what looked to be the kitchen.

"What do you eat around here? There's nothing in these cabinets." He pushed me up against the counter and I gasped. "You can't just do whatever you want while I'm in charge. Get back to your room." I crossed my arms over my chest, "And if I refuse?" He opened his mouth to talk, but no words came out.

I brushed my lips ever so slightly over his. I could tell that he wanted so badly to kiss me, but something was holding him back. "Is it your reputation?" I asked him as I pulled away. "What do you mean?" He seemed a little flustered. "Is that why you won't give in? Is that the reason you won't kiss me?" He gulped and turned to leave.

I shook my head and smiled softly at his actions. He is so-- BANG! I felt something metal collide with the back of my head and I fell to the floor.

*****

My vision was blurry and I woke up to the bed again, but with no restraints. I noticed a green jacket and looked closer. It was Ed. He intensely gazed at me. "Good morning, again." I playfully grinned. "It's five o'clock in the afternoon." I giggled, "Now how was I, having no watch, supposed to know that?"

He laughed, "Wow, you really are crazy." I climbed onto his lap and his breath caught in his throat, "Only crazy about a certain person. Now, is that so wrong?" He pushed me off of him, blushing. I smirked and licked my lips.

"Why don't you just give in? There's nothing wrong with loving someone other than yourself." He left again.
Wow, such a shocker.

Only this time, he came back a few minutes later with a towel and wash cloth. "Here. The bathroom is down the hallway. I thought you might want to take a shower." He nervously pushed his glasses up on his nose. I walked past him and to the bathroom. As soon as I shut the door, I began to take my clothes off.

I adjusted the shower to warm water, just like always and got in. My hands massaged my skull as the shampoo began to bubble up. When the shampoo was all out of my hair, I wringed the water out. Once I got out of the shower, I put on a towel.

"Ed?" I waltzed my way into the room and sat on the bed. "Wha-" His eyes practically jumped out of his skull at the sight of me. "Um, you didn't give me any clothes to put on." I chuckled a little and he walked over to his drawer.

He picked up a pair of boxers and a T-shirt and placed them on the bed. I untied the knot on my towel and it fell to the floor.

The next thing I knew, we were on the bed, making out until we were out of breath and still continuing.

A/N
I hope you like it and happy birthday professornygma1827!
I hope everyone else likes it as well. And I hope you all have the best day ever! 😀