Stay *Part 2*

A Jerome x reader imagine
Requested by anonymous
Italics= Jerome's voice in his head

The cool ripples of water dance around us as we float together. I hear the soft whisper of the wind as his hands take a tighter grip on my hips as to not let me sink.

I run my fingers through his ginger locks and his eyes tear into my soul, radiating his desire for me.

"Are you sure no one's around?" I whisper, my heart thumping with every second. "Yes, I'm sure. He usually goes out drinking on nights like this." My hands shake as I mutter an, "Okay".

Jerome just broke out of Arkham for the second time a few days ago. His schedule is kinda full, so we haven't got to spend much time together. Which is why we're here in this lake tonight.

Our lips brush together, then I roughly press mine against his as he whimpers. Both of our tongues dance to the beating of our hearts.

He slides his hand up the front of my blouse to pull it over my head. He throws it on the dock and after that, starts trailing kisses down my neck. His scars rub my skin and for some weird reason, it doesn't gross me out, but rather; it turns me on.

I unbutton his black vest, barely succeeding because of my trembling. I take off both his tie and his yellow shirt. After that, he kisses from my collarbone all the way underneath my bra.

Just as he gets done, though, I feel bright lights shine on us. And judging by the look on his face, it isn't good. "Let's go." He whispers.

We swim over to the woods where his truck is parked and quickly drive out of there.

*****
Jerome's P.O.V

"Jerome..." I listen closely when I hear her say this as she sleeps. It's early in the morning and I've been awake, just watching the sunrise and her sleeping.

"Stop it.... hey.... ahhhh!!!" I get worried when she starts to thrash around. I shake her a little until she finally let's out a blood curdling screech as she sits up in the bed. She's gasping for air and holding her chest, frantically looking around.

"Hey, are you ok?" I reach for her hand, but she pulls away. She walks into the bathroom, leaving me confused.

'Why did she pull away?' I think to myself.

Because she's scared of you, you idiot. The voice in my head tells me from the mirror across the room. He's staring straight at me, which makes since because it is me, but it's him aswell.

'No, she loves me, she told me last night.'

Of course she did, wouldn't you if you were afraid? She did it so you wouldn't hurt her. Don't you understand you will; if not sooner, then later?

'I would never hurt her... I love her. She's the best thing to ever happen to me.'

No, I am! You'd be a nobody in this city if it weren't for me!

'I'd rather be a nobody if it means she's with me.'

I hear the bathroom door open and she walks out, seeming to be more calm now. She lays back down, rolling over to face the wall, away from me. I know I should probably try to comfort her, but I feel like she needs some space right now. So, I walk out into the living room to watch some television.

Y/N's P.O.V

'Why'd he leave?' I question myself, tugging the covers closer to my chest. 'Maybe I'm not good enough for him, obviously he wants someone younger. He wants to be young and dumb with a girl who wants to do that, unlike me.'

'Or maybe my nightmare was right: he only wants to be with me so he can hurt me in some way... just like I saw him kill his mother that day.' I let my mind wonder for the few hours I lay in my bed.

*****
When I go into the kitchen to make breakfast, he has already fried pancakes for us. I sit down with my plate, trying not to make eye contact with him.

The only sound is our forks scraping against the plates. I look down to see Jack laying at my feet, glancing up at me. He never ceases to make me smile and I lean down to give him a piece of my pancake.

He practically swallows it whole and I giggle at him. I place my hand back on top of the table and I feel Jerome grab it. I look at him, my breath hitching in my throat.

"Hey..." He looks concerned, "What's wrong?" I take a deep breath, "You know that nightmare I had?" He nods his head, "Well... it was about you. And.. you hurt me."

His eyes widen, "I-I did?" I nod and he gets up to walk out the door but I block it.

"Where are you going? You can't just leave..." His anger gets the best of him and he grabs my shirt, pushing me out of his way. "Is this about me turning you in? I already told you I wouldn't!" I beg him as he walks towards the door.

He finally stops to say this, "But, you will! It's only a matter of time until I hurt you or you just don't like what I do with my free time! It just won't work for us Y/N..."

He goes to walk off again, but I take his face in my hands and kiss him hard on his soft, pink lips. We pull apart with me still gripping his face, searching his eyes for a sign that he'll stay.

After a few minutes, he wraps his arms around me in a big hug. "I'll never try to leave you again, baby. I'm so sorry."

He kisses my forehead as I say, "And I won't turn you in, I love you for who you are. You don't have to change for me."

A/N
Thanks for reading! I hope you all like it!
😄😄😄😃😃