Magic

Bruce x reader imagine
Jerome is her dad
Requested by WerecoyoteWitch97

"Hey, I have to get going. My dad is at home for once and I can't risk getting caught with his 'arch enemy'". I straddle Bruce's lap and kiss him goodbye. He leans down to kiss my stomach, considering I'm pregnant.

I can't help but feel eyes on me as I get into my car. I look around to see who it could possibly be and there's a man with a pale face and a mowhawk standing behind Bruce's house.

"Hey! Do you work for my dad?!" I say and he runs away. 'Oh, God. I wonder how much he saw.' I think to myself.

***
When I get home, I check the mail and am surprised to see no bills. However, there is an invitation to tonight's charity ball from Bruce.

I go up to my room and get dressed for the night. Thanks to my boyfriend, I don't have to steal because he bought me a brand new wardrobe. I decide on a red flowing dress to hide my barely visible stomach. Of course, my dad probably won't be there, but just in case he is, he can't know I'm pregnant.

***
Everything was going great until now. Just when I think there is no possible way my dad could be here, it happens. Wow, I have great luck.

"I think that went well." He says as he gets off the phone with Jim Gordon. "Now, if you could all direct your attention to my beautiful daughter." The lights are blinding and I turn to run but his minions grab me and take me to the stage.

My dad walks up to stare at me deep in the eyes, bruising my wrist in the process. "Tell them your secret."

"What secret?" I say, trying to avert his attention to a different subject. "The one you kept from me." He grips my chin in his hand.

"Okay, fine. I'M PREGNANT WITH BRUCE WAYNE'S BABY!" I run away, crying. I hear Bruce speak up and say something.

As I push the door open, I look back to see them fighting eachother.

***
A few hours later, Bruce walks into my house with marks and bruises all over his face. I get up to go help him clean up, but he runs over to me and makes me stay sitting on the couch.

"I want you to know that I love you and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by fighting your dad." I smile, "Don't worry about it. He deserved it." We kiss, but then things get heated and the next thing we know we're on my bed.

***
About 9 months later, I give birth to twin babies, a boy and girl. We name the boy after Bruce's father, Thomas. And we name the girl after my best friend, Selina Kyle.

A/N
Thanks for reading!
I hope you all liked it!
Thank you for the request again WerecoyoteWitch97!
2 updates in one day, Merry Christmas everyone!
P.S. The song has nothing to do with the story, I just love it and Taylor Swift and today's Christmas, so... yeah lol.