Proven

A Bruce x reader imagine
Requested by WerecoyoteWitch97

Scrambling with the lock, I put in my combination. It's just another day in misery and the only thing to make it better is my boyfriend.

Speaking of which, he walks up behind me, gliding his hand to the middle of my back. I turn around and he plants a kiss on my forehead. "You're usually here before me. You sleep late?"

"Something like that." I watch him in admiration as he opens his locker. "Why so mysterious today?" He just smiles at me as I realize he's always mysterious.

We walk together to our class and get ready for the day's lesson. As the teacher talks, I notice a boy staring at me. I look away from him and to the whiteboard.

A few minutes later, I check again and he's still staring. I glance over to Bruce and I see he's white-knuckled.

This happens many times all the way throughout our classes. After the day is over, I go to grab my backpack from my locker. Everyone is doing their own thing and I hear someone walk up to me.

"Hello beautiful." The guy from my classes clutches my butt cheek. I turn around and raise my hand to slap him. However, he catches my wrist in his hand and pushes my whole body against the row of lockers. He nibbles my earlobe, then kisses it. "I bet little Brucey would love this. I could make you feel so much better. Hmm?"

I struggle to move when I realize that this guy is Bruce's bully. "What'd you say we take this somewhere a little more private?" I scream for help, but there's no one to hear me. Or, that's what I think, at least.

"Hey, get your hands off of her!" He lets go of me, only to grab me again, putting a knife to my throat. "Bruce..." He takes a step towards me and tries to say something to help.

"C'mon, Tommy, you don't have to do this." He pulls me closer to his chest. "If I can't have her, then you can't either, Wayne. It's not fair, you're a billionaire." Even though he knows I'm not in it for the money, he tries to make amends with Tommy so he won't kill me.

"Hey, maybe you're right. So what if she is a gold digger? Whatever you hate me for needs to be between us. Not her. Now put the knife down." He drops the knife and raises his fists while running towards Bruce.

Bruce moves out of the way just in time and gives him a good punch to the jaw. This makes him fall unconscious.

***
At the mansion, we can't keep our hands off each other. "I'm guessing you're jealous?" I say as he kisses down my neck. His hands go to take off my shirt and I shiver as they touch my sides.

"I'm gonna prove him wrong." I whimper as that turns me on and awakens my imagination. I take his face in mine and lick his lip for permission. He lets me and our tongues fight for dominance.

That is... until Alfred comes in. "Master Bruce, I have two options for dinner- oh, I-I'm sorry." Bruce tries to cover my chest with his and Alfred closes the door with a look of embarrassment on his face.

"Ooops." Bruce says while we laugh.

A/N
Thanks for reading!
I hope you all liked it!
Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas to all of you!
This is your present from me, I guess lol.
Thanks for the request WerecoyoteWitch97!