fifteen | the killer

After failing to talk one of Klaus's other hybrids out of doing as Klaus had ordered him to do, Tyler Lockwood was about to walk out of the room and let said hybrid do as he was ordered to, only to stop when he heard knocking on his front door.

Caroline, the female werewolf, the hybrid and Tyler shared a look with each other before Tyler slowly walked towards the door.

It wasn't until Tyler had reached the door and opened it that he saw Annabelle silently standing on the front porch with her head tilted to the side and a smile on her face.

His eyebrows furrowed as he asked, "Who the hell are you?"

Annabelle feigned a pout as she asked him, "Now, is that any way to treat a guest?"

While Tyler started to frown to himself, Caroline said to herself, "I know that voice."

Just as Caroline had started to quickly walk towards the front door, Annabelle started to look past Tyler as she asked, "Was that Caroline I just heard?" When Caroline suddenly stopped beside Tyler, Annabelle said, "Ah, so I was right. It was you."

Caroline scoffed before she asked, "What the hell are you doing here, Annabelle?"

Annabelle replied, "I'm surprised that you hadn't already heard. Klaus demanded that I keep an eye on you and your boyfriend. You know, so that neither one of you gets into any unnecessary trouble all by your lonesome."

When Tyler turned to look at Caroline with an even deeper frown on his face, Caroline told him, "Tyler, this is Klaus's sister. Annabelle." When Tyler's frown started to deepen even more, she said, "She's the one I told you about. The unstable one."

Annabelle chuckled to herself before she said, "Oh, is that how I'm known as by you and your little friends? The unstable member of my family?" After shrugging to herself, she said, "Well, I can't say that you're entirely wrong. I am a bit unstable, if your little boyfriend here must know."

When neither Tyler nor Caroline had responded to her, Annabelle sighed before she entered the home and walked further into the room, only to stop when she saw that a woman was standing in the middle of the room and staring at her with furrowed eyebrows.

After simply eyeing the woman, Annabelle turned to Tyler and asked, "Do you happen to have a stash of blood bags here? If not, then I'm afraid that I'll make a mess of your home with any humans that I would bring here." When neither of them had responded, Annabelle sighed before she sped towards the woman and grabbed her by the front of her neck as she said, "Now, you lot better behave yourselves and not cause any unnecessary messes, or this one will be dead by day's end."

When they both hesitantly nodded their heads, Annabelle smiled before she stepped away from the woman and walked out of the room and over towards the kitchen.