thirty one | always and forever

The second that Annabelle had woken up from having her neck snapped by Bonnie Bennett after she had threatened the now dead teenage witch, she was naturally angry when she learned that she– among all of the other dead supernatural beings– had disa...

The second that Annabelle had woken up from having her neck snapped by Bonnie Bennett after she had threatened the now dead teenage witch, she was naturally angry when she learned that she– among all of the other dead supernatural beings– had disappeared while she remained unconscious.

It was this reason alone that she started to tear into the necks of just about anyone that she saw and had also compelled any innocent citizens that she came across in the towns that she went through to invite her into their home– all so that she could murder their entire families, without so much as a care of how either of her brothers or her own sister would react upon learning of the piles of headless bodies that she left in her wake.

And as she tore into the necks of just about anyone that she could sink her teeth into, she repeatedly ignored the calls that she was getting from Elijah, who had left her voicemails and implored that she returned to New Orleans in order to help him with what he had discovered after his discovery of the dead witch, Jane-Anne Deveraux.

Unfortunately for Elijah, she didn't care that some vampire named Marcel had apparently killed a witch and left her body in the French Quarter before taking the body of the witch with him.

The only thing that she cared about was ridding herself of the anger that she felt for not thoroughly looking for Kol before the veil to the Other Side had gone up.

It was because of her failure of finding him that she couldn't speak to him one last time before he'd disappeared.

It was this reason alone that all of her victims' heads fell from their bodies sooner than they had in the past before Kol was murdered by Jeremy Gilbert.

And because of her anger towards herself, she couldn't help but let herself savor the mere sight of her current victims, while they both begged for her nonexistent mercy and the way that their bodies shook as they sobbed from where she had them bound to the chairs that they were forcefully seated in.

She wasn't even fully aware that she was quite quickly going ahead and killing each and every single member of the family until she had found herself standing in front of her original victim that had led her to their family home and staring down at the teenage girl, who was staring up at Annabelle with wide eyes and a tear-stricken face, while her body heavily shook from just how hard she was sobbing.

With a feigned pout on her face, Annabelle brought a hand towards the teenage girl's face, who flinched when she saw how close Annabelle's hand was brought towards her, before the teenage girl forced herself to close her eyes, while Annabelle slowly wiped the tears off of the teenager's face.

It wasn't until she no longer felt Annabelle's fingers trailing the side of her face that the teenager had opened her eyes to see that Annabelle was no longer looking at her face and was now openly staring at her neck as the unstable Original had listened to the teenager's rapidly increasing heartbeat.

Within a blink of an eye, the teenager found herself pinned to a wall in her childhood home with one of Annabelle's hands tightly wrapped around her neck.