seven | heart of darkness

With a sigh, Annabelle dropped the headless body of yet another one of her victims to add to the already incredibly long list of victims that she had made for herself ever since she and her siblings were made into vampires.

She was just about to go and find herself yet another victim in order to quench her constant thirst for blood, only to stop when she heard approaching footsteps and looked up to see Kol standing only a mere couple of feet in front of her with his arms crossed over his chest and an eyebrow raised.

In turn, she raised an eyebrow of her own as she said, "Yes, Kol?"

After silently staring at Annabelle for a couple of seconds with a blank look on his face, he sighed before he asked her, "Annabelle, you do realize that we're supposed to be keeping an eye on the Gilbert boy at this very moment, right?"

With a nod of her head, she said to him, "Of course I do. Why do you ask?"

He replied, "Why do you think I'm asking, Annabelle?" When she didn't respond, he sighed. "Annabelle, I understand that you have this constant thirst for blood that overwhelms you at any given time, but I don't think Nik would understand it as well as I do. He wouldn't care if you just snapped and killed everyone in the general vicinity. He would just see it as an opportunity to dagger you once more, and I doubt that you'd like for that to happen once more."

When she still didn't respond, he sighed and was about to say something more to her, only to stop when she said, "Fine, but if I end up killing that Gilbert boy just because of Niklaus not wanting me to go about and kill whoever I wish and he tries to dagger me for it, don't act surprised when I decide to kill Elena in spite of his actions."

He replied, "The only thing I'm actually surprised about is the fact that you hadn't killed her already. I thought you would've done so just to spite him by now."

She sighed as she started to smile to herself. "Well, as much fun as it would be to kill Elena for everything that she'd done that Rebekah has told me about, I have a far better plan of what I can do if Klaus ever chose to dagger me again." When Kol only raised an eyebrow at her, her smile started to become even wider as she said, "And I think you know just who it is that I'm talking about."

Kol only smirked to himself, while he watched Annabelle's smile turn into a grin as she chuckled to herself.

Without having to say so much as a single word to each other, the two of them nodded before they sped away from the pile of headless bodies and over towards where they were staying so Annabelle could clean herself up.

* * *

As the three of them started to walk away from the batting cage, Damon said, "Katherine sired us, Rose sired Katherine, all we need to do is find out who sired Rose."