seventeen | my brother's keeper

With a sigh, Annabelle dropped yet another headless body of one of her victims

However, instead of doing as she wanted and going to find yet another person to make as her victim, she suddenly stopped when she saw a scribble of words appearing on the asphalt.

As she tilted her head to the side, she stared down at the asphalt with furrowed eyebrows and simply took in the words that were appearing on their own accord.

As she started to frown, she quietly read to herself, "If you really want to know what actually happened to William all those years ago, then you will follow my instructions and head straight to where you and Kol stayed before you returned to Mystic Falls."

After scoffing to herself, she asked, "And why the hell would I do that? In case you're too dense to realize this, William has been dead for a little over three-hundred years now. Mikael killed him. Why should I care enough to follow the orders of someone I have yet to meet?"

Then another scribble of words appeared, which made Annabelle sigh to herself as she read over them and muttered the words to herself, "Because, Annabelle, last I heard, you never even found his body. So, unless you're too dense to realize this, your father lied to you. Now meet me, or don't meet me. It's entirely up to you."

Then just like that, the words disappeared.

After groaning to herself, Annabelle kicked the head of her previous victim aside and sped out of the alleyway and quickly snapped the neck of another person before she turned the key into the ignition of said person's vehicle and started to drive out of town.

* * *

Because of just how impatient Annabelle was with just about anyone, the one who demanded Annabelle's presence wasn't the least bit surprised when she found that Annabelle was tearing into the neck of a young man while waiting.

After hearing all kinds of stories about Annabelle Mikaelson while growing up, she couldn't help but feel a bit proud to find herself actually meeting the unstable Original vampire that she heard so much about.

In her opinion, Annabelle could be a bit more dangerous than her brothers, simply because of her short temper alone.

The only downside to Annabelle being so dangerous was that she could quite easily lose herself in her own bloodlust, which would make her unaware of her own surroundings.

And that disappointed her greatly.

So instead of trying to get Annabelle's attention in a normal way, she simply waved her hand and watched as the young man's neck had snapped, which got Annabelle to quickly raise her head and look over at the young witch with narrowed eyes as her veins came onto display.

Without so much as a single word being said between either of them, Annabelle sped towards the young witch and slammed her back into a wall before she said, "You better have a damn good reason for doing that just now."