thirty six | bloodletting

While standing on top of a balcony, Marcel said to his nightwalkers, "And the first rule of fight night is, the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle and one of these– a daylight ring

While standing on top of a balcony, Marcel said to his nightwalkers, "And the first rule of fight night is, the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle and one of these– a daylight ring. If you can impress me with a little ultra-violence, you too can enjoy the warmth of the sun on your face. All you got to do is kick a little ass." As the nightwalkers started to cheer some more, Marcel said with his arms open wide, "So here we go."

As the nightwalkers started to form a circle in the middle of the room, Marcel told them, "Our first two contenders– Felicia and Otto."

Not long after Felicia and Otto made their way into the circle, Otto backhanded Felicia across the face before he started to swing at her some more, only for Felicia to dodge his incoming attacks.

After Felicia started to make some attacks of her own, Otto grabbed her and threw her onto the floor.

After getting back up onto her feet, Felicia knocked Otto onto the floor face-first and turned him onto his back before repeatedly punching him in the face.

As soon as Otto pushed Felicia off of himself and stood back up onto his feet, Felicia wrapped her legs around his neck and let out yells.

Once Felicia was lying on her back, she twisted her legs, which resulted in Otto's neck being snapped before she tossed him aside with the use of only her legs and then stood back up with her arms held wide open.

With a nod of his head, Marcel said to her, "Damn, girl, not bad."

It was then that Klaus sped into the circle and snapped Felicia's neck from behind her, which got all of the nightwalkers to immediately stop cheering once they saw who was standing in the middle of the circle.

With a wave of his arms, Klaus said, "Good evening. I'd like a word."

Marcel asked him, "What do you think you're doing?"

As both Annabelle and Elijah started to make their way through the crowd of nightwalkers and into the circle, Elijah said, "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs. We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or... we kill everyone here. Starting with you."

After silently staring at them for a couple of seconds, Marcel said to them, "You three got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands."

After chuckling to himself, Klaus replied, "Your home, is it?"

As Annabelle slowly raised her head and started to clench her hands into fists, Elijah said to Marcel, "The girl. I will not ask again."

Marcel said to him, "I assume you're talking about Hayley– yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude. Who is she, anyway?"

Klaus told her, "She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends."

Marcel replied, "Well, I ain't got her, and before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl Hayley answered the door. We exchanged hellos. That was it. You don't believe me, look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is, if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"