seventy nine | the devil comes here and sighs

While Annabelle did everything she could to ignore the sound of her half-brother's yells and the movement of Aurora as she walked around the room, Lucien said to Klaus, "That does look uncomfortable

While Annabelle did everything she could to ignore the sound of her half-brother's yells and the movement of Aurora as she walked around the room, Lucien said to Klaus, "That does look uncomfortable. Is it too tight?"

It was then that Aurora said to Lucien, "No, I think it fits just fine."

As he went to stand up, Lucien told Klaus, "Those chains and that wood were crafted by ancient Egyptians keen on suppressing all sorts of evil. Nothing supernatural can escape. Not even you." While Klaus looked between Aurora and Annabelle, who had several healing burns on her from the attempts she made to escape from the cage before he awoke, Lucien said, "You see, I've been stockpiling such items for a long, long time, planning this moment for centuries."

After he stopped behind Klaus, Lucien asked him, "Tell me, how does it feel knowing you've been outdone by your better?"

Klaus replied, "You think you are my better? I think your upgrade has infected your head, made you as delusional as her. At least now you're truly a pair. I'll be sure to scatter both your ashes in the same patch of bog."

After glancing over at Annabelle, who had her eyes scrunched shut and her hands clenched into fists, Lucien looked back at Aurora and asked her, "Was that a hint of fear in his voice?"

Aurora said with a nod of her head, "Yeah."

Then Lucien looked back at Klaus and said to him, "Usually your taunts and threats are so much more convincing."

After Klaus only let out a groan in response, Aurora said to Lucien, "I think he's beaten, my darling. Just not yet broken." As she went to take a couple steps towards them, she said, "But then, we're just getting started."

After pulling out the replica of the same jar Lucien had filled up the same day he had Finn killed, Aurora said, "All I have to do is take this, and then I too shall be your better. Have you any idea what torment you'll endure then? For what you did to my brother? And to me?" After chuckling to herself, she told Klaus, "I will take such exquisite joy in killing you myself and forcing your own sister to watch as you die at my hand."

When Klaus only groaned in response, Lucien said as he made his way around the two of them, "Well, clearly, you two have much to discuss. So if you'll excuse me, I have business elsewhere." As he stood in front of the mirror, he said, "Annabelle, do be sure to behave while I'm gone. The last thing I need is to come back and find you without an arm because of all your yelling."

When Annabelle only scoffed in response, he quickly sped towards her cage and grabbed her by the front of her neck and pulled her towards the bars, which got her to let out a yell when she felt the now all too familiar feeling of the burning vervain on her face before he asked her, "What was that? I'm afraid I didn't quite catch what you meant to say."

With a scowl on her face, Annabelle said to him, "Piss off, Lucien, and go find yourself a bloody hole to crawl into and die inside of."

With his head tilted to the side, he said to her, "Oh, that's not very friendly of you to say."