two | dangerous liaisons

As soon as the head of her victim had rolled off of his shoulders, Annabelle couldn't help but sigh to herself, while droplets of the young man's blood fell from the corners of her mouth and onto the new outfit that she was given by Klaus.

After spending almost three-hundred years of her life not killing anyone, it was a great relief to Annabelle that the mere sight of a victim's head rolling off of their shoulders was still as pleasurable to her now as it was in 1718.

As a matter of fact, it was so pleasurable to her that she was about to find herself another victim to try and satiate her constant hunger for human blood, only to stop when she heard a voice say from behind her, "I should've known that you'd be behind the piles of headless bodies that have been found throughout the town square."

Annabelle smiled as she turned around and looked up at her twin brother before she said, "Kol."

Kol also smiled before he sped towards her and quickly wrapped his arms around Annabelle.

Annabelle laughed as she wrapped her own arms around him before she said to him, "You have no idea how good it is that I can actually see you again, undaggered. It's been far too long since the both of us have actually been undaggered and could actually talk to each other."

As he pulled away from her, Kol replied, "It really has." After eyeing the pile of headless bodies that lied behind her, he said to her, "Well, Mother surely isn't going to be happy about what you're doing."

With a scoff, she replied, "She has hardly ever been happy about what I've done since we were children. Why should anything change now?"

Kol raised his eyebrows before he said to her, "That's fair enough, I suppose. Now, come on. I've found another group of people that you could kill."

She clasped her hands together as a bloodthirsty grin started to make its way onto her face before she said to him, "Lead the way then, brother."

Kol nodded his head before he sped away from the side street with Annabelle close behind him.

* * *

After managing to find a way to clean the blood off of her and getting herself dressed into some new clothes, Annabelle was downstairs and sitting beside Rebekah as she eyed the compelled woman that was putting nail polish on her fingernails.

While Rebekah repeatedly reassured Annabelle that the woman was only painting her nails and doing nothing more, Finn was being fitted for his shoes and Elijah had his hand shoved into his own shoe.

Kol, on the other hand, was standing in front of a mirror, while a man fixed the back of his suit.

After watching Annabelle scrunch her nose as she slowly leaned away from the woman that was trying to paint her fingernails through the mirror that he was staring into, Kol said, "Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am."