seventy seven | alone with everybody

While Annabelle looked between her two brothers with furrowed eyebrows, Elijah asked Kol, "Are you quite sure?"

As he took a couple steps towards Elijah, Kol told him, "I saw him with my own eyes. Finn must have come back when Davina resurrected me. The spell was tied to the blood of the Mikaelson line. Either it worked on him or he found a way to hijack it. Either way, the only 'how' I care about right now is how long I'm going to make him suffer before I kill him."

Just as Kol went to turn his back on Elijah, Elijah said to him, "Restraint, brother. For now."

As he turned to look back at Elijah, Kol replied, "Why? Finn is clearly the one spreading rumors about missing white oak. He's luring Nik's enemies out of the woodwork. It's all part of his tedious revenge fantasy."

It was then that Freya said from behind him, "You're wrong." While Annabelle slowly turned her head to look over at Freya with narrowed eyes, Freya said as she quickly entered the room, "Those rumors began before either of you returned. Finn's innocent."

Kol replied, "Innocent?" After glancing between his two other siblings, one of whom had her arms crossed over her chest and a scowl on her face, Kol looked back at Freya and said to her, "Pardon me, love, but Finn has tried to kill the rest of us more than once. He's an enemy of our family."

In turn, Freya said to him, "He is our family. Finn's return is an opportunity to mend old wounds and fix what's broken."

While Annabelle only scoffed in response, Kol told Freya, "He didn't just drop a bloody vase. He murdered me."

While Annabelle was completely torn between consoling Kol and tearing into Freya's throat, Elijah said as he started to make his way over towards Freya, "You seem certain."

Kol asked Elijah, "Are you honestly siding with her?"

After raising two fingers, which did nothing but silence Kol at that moment, Elijah told Freya, "Time and again, Finn has demonstrated nothing but contempt towards this family. So you tell me, how can you be so certain that he would return to us in peace?"

It was then that Finn said as he went to enter the room, "Our sister knows me well." As soon as Annabelle saw Finn, she clenched her hands into tight fists and started to heavily shake, while Finn said to Elijah, "Though, perhaps, you're right to doubt my intentions. By all means, let's discuss our family quarrels. I believe we're long overdue.

While Finn simply rubbed his hands together, Annabelle replied, "Here's a better idea. How about, instead of discussing our family quarrels, I find the white oak bullet myself and shoot you with it?"

With a sigh, Freya started to say to her, "Annabelle—"

With her veins on display, Annabelle yelled, "Don't bloody Annabelle me, Freya! You have no right to talk to me as if you are the elder sister! After all, weren't you the one who told Rebekah that I was no longer a member of this family?"