thirty | the walking dead

With a sigh, Annabelle crossed her arms over her chest before she asked as soon as the seventeen-year-old witch had made her appearance, "What the hell took you so long to get here?"

Dorothy replied, "Well, sorry to disappoint you, Annabelle, but I'm still quite busy."

After she had scoffed to herself, Annabelle said, "Let me guess. Your darling mother is still out on her own, all by her lonesome and leaving her teenage daughter in charge of your supposed coven."

With a nod of her head, Dorothy said, "Yes, she is. So, until she does come back and wants to meet you herself, I'm afraid that you're going to have to keep dealing with me."

Just as Annabelle was about to respond, she suddenly stopped when the power in the building went out and they could suddenly hear nothing but howling wind.

After Annabelle had narrowed her eyes and eyed her surroundings, she looked back at Dorothy and asked her, "Was this your doing?"

After she scoffed to herself, Dorothy replied, "No, of course not. It's not like I could do anything like this."

Annabelle retorted, "You're a witch, aren't you?"

Dorothy said to Annabelle, "Yes, I'm a witch, but it's not like I can conjure magic of my own. I have to take it from others, both willing and unwilling. And even if I did have magic of my own, I doubt I'd be able to do something like this."

With a raise of her eyebrows, Annabelle replied, "Well, that's just great. Not only am I dealing with a teenage witch that has no magic of her own, but also one that doubts her own abilities. That's just lovely."

Just as Dorothy was about to respond, she suddenly stopped when she looked behind Annabelle and saw that a man was standing in the shadows not far behind Annabelle.

When Annabelle noticed how Dorothy had immediately closed her mouth and stared with wide eyes, she scoffed before she asked, "Oh, what's the matter, darling? Are you incapable of coming up with an actual response for once?"

Instead of directly responding to Annabelle's question, Dorothy took a step forward and asked, "Annabelle, who is that standing behind you?"

After she rolled her eyes, Annabelle slowly turned around to see whoever Dorothy was seeing and kill them, only to stop when the man had started to slowly clap his hands together as he made his way out of the shadows and over to them.

While Annabelle tilted her head and clenched her hands into fists, Dorothy walked closer to Annabelle and upon reaching the Original, she grabbed Annabelle's wrist, which resulted in Annabelle's clenching her jaw and squeezing her eyes shut as her wrist started to glow from where Dorothy was holding her.

With a raise of her hand, the candles around the room were suddenly lit, which allowed the two of them to see who was still making their way over towards them.