fifty three | red door

After ending his own call with Elijah and failing at his attempt of getting ahold of his brother, Klaus quickly pressed a button on his phone as soon as he was standing in the doorway to Davina's cabin and listened to the sound of the phone ringing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After ending his own call with Elijah and failing at his attempt of getting ahold of his brother, Klaus quickly pressed a button on his phone as soon as he was standing in the doorway to Davina's cabin and listened to the sound of the phone ringing.

While he waited to hear the voice of the very person he was trying to talk to, he looked over at Kaleb, who was sitting in a rocking chair, before he smirked to himself as he pulled the phone away from his ear and put the call on speaker.

It wasn't long after he'd done that that he heard a sigh from the phone, which got his smirk to widen before he said as he continued to stare at Kaleb, "Hello, sister. Might I have a word with you about something of great importance?"

Just as Kaleb was about to roll his eyes in response, he suddenly stopped when he heard Annabelle ask Klaus, "What the hell do you want from me, Niklaus? I'm busy."

While watching Kaleb's face fall upon hearing Annabelle's voice, Klaus replied, "Yes, I imagine you are, what with all of the headless corpses that have been found throughout the Quarter, but your desire to kill everyone you please has to wait. I need your help with something."

Annabelle said to him, "Oh, yes, I bet you do, Niklaus. Now, tell me something. What is it you could possibly need my help with that you couldn't have asked for from Elijah?"

With his eyes narrowed, Klaus said to her, "Mikael. He has the white oak stake and is holding Cami hostage."

No doubt with a smirk on her face, Annabelle told him, "You had me at Mikael. What do you need me to do?"

After silently watching Kaleb look between Davina and Klaus's phone with furrowed eyebrows, Klaus replied, "I'm in need of your assistance to take care of him for good and ensure that he no longer lives and will be sent straight back to hell."

Not even a second later, Annabelle said, "I'm in." Just as Klaus was about to hang up on her, he suddenly stopped when she asked him, "And what of Kol? Have you found him yet?"

Klaus slowly looked back over at Kaleb with raised eyebrows as he said, "I suppose you can say that I have." Then he held his phone out to Kaleb as he asked, "Would you mind saying something to our sister, little brother?"

When Kaleb didn't say anything to him, Annabelle asked Klaus, "You're with Kol now?" When Klaus said 'mm-hmm', she told him, "Klaus, I swear, if you have so much as harmed a single hair on his head, I will make you wish that you could be daggered."

While Kaleb only sighed in response, Klaus said to her, "Oh, not to worry, little sister. I haven't done a thing to him. He's still insufferable as ever and it seems to me that he still holds you in high regard, due to the look he currently has on his face now."

After a couple seconds of silence, Annabelle asked him, "Is Kol okay? He's not hurt or anything, is he?"

After sighing to himself, Klaus told her, "No, Annabelle, he isn't hurt. Aside from the previous encounter he had with a werewolf, he's healthy as ever."

Rantipole | THE VAMPIRE DIARIES [COMPLETED] (1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें