eighty six | keepers of the house

As they started to enter the compound, Klaus said, "Our home

As they started to enter the compound, Klaus said, "Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse."

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes to herself, Elijah replied, "Indeed, the mighty have fallen."

It was then that Hayley asked them, "Where's Vincent?"

Not long after she said that, Vincent said, "Right here. Kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished healing your kid, you got to leave the city."

While Annabelle and the two heretics only rolled their eyes in response, Klaus replied, "Well, we're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm."

With a hand raised, Hayley told Vincent, "What he means to say is that we're very grateful, just... help her and we'll leave."

As he went to stand up, Elijah said, "Just give us what we need, and we will do so, happily."

As he started to make his way over towards Hope, Vincent said, "Excuse me." As he started to crouch down beside Hope, he said in a whisper, "Okay..."

Each of them silently watched Vincent as he started to lightly clap his hands together, while saying an incantation.

A couple moments after watching Vincent continue to say his incantation, Vincent placed his hands on both sides of Hope's head before he started to turn his back on the youngest Mikaelson, while Hope opened her eyes and said, "Mom?"

While Hayley hurriedly made her way over towards Hope, Vincent said, "That's it. Your little girl's purified."

In turn, Klaus said to him, "Thank you."

With a raise of his hand, Vincent replied, "Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city."

With a sigh, Kai said to him, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we heard you the first time, Victor."

The most Vincent did in response was stare at the unapologetic heretic, who had already turned his back on Vincent, while Annabelle and Dorothy only shook their heads in response to Kai's words and the way that Vincent was currently looking at him.

While Vincent finally turned his back on them and started to leave the compound, Hayley said to Hope, "Go see your daddy."

Just as Hope started to make her way over towards Klaus with a smile on her face, she suddenly stopped when a crow had dropped dead just in front of her before more and more dead crows started to fall all around her.

After Hayley quickly brought Hope back towards herself, Klaus asked Vincent, "What is this?"

With a shake of his head, Vincent said, "I don't know."

It was then that Hope said, "Mom? Can you hear that? It's... whispers. Saying a name. Over and over." Then she said in a whisper, "Kre Nah Han... Kre Nah Han..."