PROLOGUE

If someone unaware of one of the members of the Original vampire family asked about Annabelle Mikaelson, they would be told several different things.

One being that she could quite easily lose herself in her own bloodlust, which was why she was labeled as a Ripper.

Another being her incredibly short temper, which was something that had gotten her in trouble with her siblings over the years.

It was because of her anger that she killed most of the people that pissed her off.

A third thing was just how vengeful she was whenever someone either wronged her or wronged her siblings.

And then there was the final thing.

One final thing that every vampire that either came across her or heard of her knew about.

Her deadliest game of all time.

One that she created in 1114 after she was undaggered by Klaus.

This game was a deadly and bloodied version of cat and mouse.

It was this game that she was known the most for.

Not to mention the fact that she was ultimately feared because of the game.

Then there was the fact that she was the most unstable out of all her siblings.

So, what would happen when she got undaggered by Damon Salvatore and Elijah Mikaelson?

Would she be relieved that she was undaggered after 292 years, or would she instead jump at the opportunity to make Klaus Mikaelson's immortal life as insufferable as ever like she was wanting to do ever since he first daggered her?