six | the murder of one

While Annabelle tore into the neck of yet another victim that she had found for herself, Kol sent a text to Klaus but not without occasionally glancing over at Annabelle in order to make sure that she wouldn't try to disappear from him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

While Annabelle tore into the neck of yet another victim that she had found for herself, Kol sent a text to Klaus but not without occasionally glancing over at Annabelle in order to make sure that she wouldn't try to disappear from him.

Despite the fact that they had only just arrived in Denver and were supposed to wait until Klaus had given them further instructions on what he wanted them to do, Annabelle didn't wait for his orders and decided to tear into the necks of whoever she saw.

Even though Kol wished that her doing this wouldn't come back for her later and result in her being daggered once more, he didn't bother to try and stop her.

After spending one-thousand and nine years as a vampire that involved him having to witness Annabelle giving in to her own personal demons, he knew better than to keep her from indulging in the blood of those that she saw.

After all, it was things like tearing into the necks of anyone she saw that kept her demons under control and didn't cause her to just snap and kill everyone in a five-mile radius.

Another thing it did was keep her from being viewed in the public eyes as a serial killer, much like what happened when they were in Copenhagen in the fifteen-hundreds after her personal demons had taken control of her and caused her to snap, which then also resulted in Klaus daggering her and leaving her daggered for forty-five years.

Kol was simply doing her a favor when he didn't bother to try and keep her from doing as she wanted.

He knew that if he did stop her and didn't let her gain control of herself from time to time, she would eventually snap and become potentially worse than she was in the fifteen-hundreds.

If she did become anything like she was then, he knew it would only be a matter of time before Klaus decided to hunt her down and shove another dagger into her heart.

Similar to the loathing that he felt towards the daggers Klaus would shove into the hearts of his siblings, Annabelle hated them just as much as Kol and maybe even more so.

From the moment that they were first daggered in 1114 by the first group of the Five, Annabelle did nothing but hate them and want for them to be destroyed and not be of any use to her half-brother any longer.

For two-hundred and thirty years, she did everything that she could to try and find out how the daggers could be destroyed once and for all.

However, every time she tried to do that, she would simply receive a dagger in the heart from Klaus, which only made her resent them and Klaus much more than she already had.

This happened to her for over a dozen times before she eventually stopped trying to destroy the daggers and went back to tearing into the necks of people whenever either her anger or her personal demons had taken control of her.

From the moment that Kol had told her that it was she that had killed her husband and children in 1011, Annabelle found that it was only the act of tearing into the necks of anyone that she saw that could help keep her demons under control and not cause her to lash out at her own siblings, despite just how much she believed that a couple of them deserved to be the recipient of her wrath.