Chapter 35 - Raging Rampage

Natsu's POV

As I stormed through the doorway of the Phantom Lord guildhall in Oak Town, I ignited my whole body into black flames, burning both open wooden doors into cinders within a few seconds. Both Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord members immediately stopped fighting and turned to stare at me in terror.

The only one unafraid of me, Happy, flew over to me. "Did you find Lucy?" he asked, unfazed by everyone's stunned reactions. He then looked down and noticed Lucy's scarf around my neck. "Wait that's Lucy's scarf" he pointed out. "Phantom took her" I answered, quiet enough for only him to hear and he looked stunned. "She's kidnapped?! We have to go rescue her!" he shouted and I nodded. "Lucy's kidnapped? This doesn't look good" I heard Gray mutter with my Dragon Slayer hearing.

"Fairy Tail...Leave" I ordered loudly and without hesitation, everyone from Fairy Tail, except for Happy, ran out of the guildhall, not wanting to be in the middle of my wrath. Lucy would be mad at me if she found out I hurt any of our guildmates while fighting Phantom Lord. "You too Happy" I said and he nodded sadly before flying out of the guildhall. I don't want him in the middle of this.

All the Phantom Lord members stayed frozen in fear in front of me. They looked like they were afraid to move as if I was going to target them first if they did...and they're probably right. With a quick scan of the room, I noticed the Element 4, including that damn blond guy, and Phantom Lord's Master Jose weren't in the room. I didn't care though, once I burn the small fry then I'm going after them.

I took a big breath in, ready for a large breath attack to whittle down the crowd. "He's going to roar! Run!" One of them shouted and the whole guild tried to run away from me but I'll make sure none escape. "Chaos Dragon Roar!" I chanted and took down nearly half of their numbers with my black flames. "He's a monster" a man said in terror. "He can't take all of us. Take him down!" another said and the ones still standing threw their magic spells all at once at me.

I ran to the right and with some quick manoeuvres, I dodged every single one of their attacks. "Chaos Dragon Wing Attack!" I chanted as I threw my arms back. Everyone on the right side of the guildhall flew up into my streams of black flames. Three quarters down, one more to go. At this point, the remaining people standing were shaking with fear and sweating bullets. "Run!" one of them shouted and then all of them started running for the doors. I'm not letting any one of them escape my wrath.

"Chaos Dragon Power of Mayhem!" I chanted as I created a large ball of black flames and then threw it at the remaining people. They screamed as they were hit by the small explosion my black fireball caused. Once the dust of my explosion settled, I tsked as I saw they were all unconscious. 'Phantom thinks they can take Lucy and make an enemy out of me with these pathetic weaklings?' I thought as I looked around at what my rampage did.

"Argh" I heard someone silently groan and turned to see that one of Phantom Lord's weaklings had regained consciousness. Maybe I can get some answers from him. I immediately stormed over to him and grabbed his collar. He looked terrified as I pulled him up to my face and glared deep into his eyes. "Where is she?!" I shouted, threateningly. He screamed and trembled like crazy as he peed himself. I ignored his fear of me and repeated myself. "Where is she?!" I shouted again. "I-I-I d-don't k-k-know w-who y-you're t-t-t-talking a-about!" he replied and I roared in anger. I need to find out where she's being kept. The guy fainted from my roar, so I dropped him. He was useless. 'Looks like I need to search the whole place' I thought with a growl before walking towards one of the doors leading deeper into the guild.

"Holy Mavis. I can't believe Chaos did this all by himself" I heard Gray comment. I stopped for a moment and looked over my shoulder to see him walking inside with Erza and Happy. All three of them were looking around at the unconscious Phantom Lord members, inspecting the damage I caused. Without a word, I turned to look ahead and kept walking towards the door. "Looks like he was holding back. None of them are dead" I heard Erza commented as she noticed every Phantom Lord member were still breathing. "What?!" Gray exclaimed in shock before I walked through the door and out of earshot.

I searched the whole building from top to bottom until I eventually end up at the guild master's office. I found it suspicious that I haven't bumped into Jose or anyone from the Element 4. My fists clenched in anger as I didn't find any trace of Lucy. I let out a raging roar as I punched the concrete ground beneath me. Large cracks broke out across the floor from the force of my punch, with black flames burning through the cracks. "Where the hell is she?!" I shouted in rage, shaking the whole guild. If she isn't here then where could they have taken her?!