Chapter 99 - I Love My Family

Lucy's POV

"Here comes the aeroplane. Brrrr" I cooed as I swirled a spoon towards my blond baby boy. He giggled before taking a bite of his baby food. I smiled, "good boy" I praised. He has the same appetite as his daddy. I heard a loud bang outside our house and decided to check on Natsu and Nashi. "Come on, Igneel. Let's go check on your daddy and sister" I said as I picked my baby boy out of his highchair and sat him on my hip.

I walked outside to see Natsu and Nashi sparring on our lawn. I couldn't believe it had been seven years since Natsu and I had become mates. Now we have two beautiful children living together in Natsu's house. Ever since Nashi turned five, Natsu has taken it upon himself to train her, so she knows how to protect herself. Nashi clearly loves having this one-on-one time with her father.

"Mummy!" Nashi cheered when she noticed me and then ran to hug my leg. Natsu relaxed out of his fighting stance and walked over to us. "Nashi, remember you can't get distracted in battle" Natsu said. "Sorry Daddy" Nashi replied but stayed hugging my leg. "Igneel's glaring at me again" Natsu grumbled and I looked down to see Igneel glaring at Natsu. "No he's not. He always looks like this" I denied. Natsu raised his eyebrow at me and then Igneel turned his head to smile brightly at me. "See" Natsu crossing his arms. Igneel turned to glare at him again which Natsu glared back in a challenge. "You know he gets it from you" I rolled my eyes. There is no doubt that Igneel will have a mean glare like his father.

"Mummy, can we go to the guild? I wanna play with Gale and Emma" Nashi asked. "Of course we can sweetie. Mummy needs to talk to Levy about the new chapter of 'The Adventures of Zuzi Ray'" I said. "Yay!" Nashi cheered. Suddenly Happy, Celestia and Kyan flew out of our house with their kittens. "Race you there!" they cheered at once. After Natsu and I got married, Happy finally got Carla to agree to be his girlfriend, and Celestia and Kyan started dating. Both couples had a litter of cute kittens last year.

"I thought you all were having a nap?" I asked. "We were until we heard you say you were going to the guild" Celestia replied. "Why are we still here? I need to see my sweet Carla!" Happy said and flew towards the guild with his kittens flying close behind him. "Hey, no fair Happy!" Celestia shouted before flying after Happy with Kyan and their kittens. Nashi, Igneel, and I giggled. "Come on, I'm craving one of Mira's strawberry milkshakes" I said. "Oh me too!" Nashi added, bouncing on her feet. Natsu hummed and then Igneel glared at him. "Stop glaring" Natsu grumbled before grabbing my and Nashi's hands and pulling us towards the guild. I love my family.