Chapter 37 - 15 Minutes

Natsu's POV

"ARGH!" I shouted as I threw a table across the second floor. I had no idea where they've taken Lucy and I didn't know what else to do with all this pent up frustration. I destroyed another table with a single flaming punch and then grabbed a chair. I threw it over the railing and onto the first floor. My concerned guildmates jumped out of the way of the flying chair just before it smashed into pieces on the floor.

"Should we do something about him? I've never seen him this angry" I heard Gray asked as I was tearing down the second floor. "With Lucy captured by Phantom Lord. I don't think there's anything we can do to calm him down. Can you do something Happy?" I heard Erza asked. "No, even I can't calm him down when he's like this" I heard Happy reply worriedly. "Leave him be. We need to focus on searching for Jose and the Element 4" I heard the Old Man say and then a moment later the ground began to shake.

"Look outside!" Alzack shouted as he ran inside to warn everyone. I stopped my destruction of the second floor and ran with everyone outside to see what was making the ground shake. "What the hell is that?!" Wakaba exclaimed as we stared at the thing that was causing the ground to shake. Coming towards the guild was a huge stone guild walking on six metal legs with the Phantom Lord insignia branded on it. "Is that guild walking?!" Macao exclaimed. 'That must've been where they're keeping her' I thought as I glared at the walking guild. It never crossed my mind that Phantom Lord has two guilds.

Suddenly the guild lowered itself to the ground once it was in range. A wall over the doorway went down like a drawbridge and a large long cannon was pushed out, aiming at the guild. "Everyone, get down!" Gray shouted. The Old Man walked forward to stand between our guild and the cannon. "Master!" Erza shouted and tried to run to him, but Gray held her back. "I will not let you harm my children or my guild!" the Old Man shouted. 'Does the Old Man think he can stop that cannon all by himself?' I wondered. The cannon drew power and then shot a powerful blast.

The Old Man took the blast at full force and grunted as he was thrown back. He laid on the ground unconscious and injured from head to toe. "Master/Gramps!" everyone except me exclaimed and ran to him. "Makarov is out of action. You don't have a Master. I want Gajeel Redfox and the traitor Juvia Lockser to surrender themselves" we heard Jose's voice announce on the loudspeaker. "Maybe Gajeel and Juvia should surrender themselves" Juvia said quietly in the third person to Gajeel. "We would never hand over our friends!" Gray shouted. "That's right!" our other guild members shouted back.

"If that's what you want then you can go down with them! I will allow you fifteen minutes it takes to recharge the Jupiter cannon to wallow in fear...and one more thing..." Jose said and started charging the cannon. A second later we heard a bloodcurdling scream over the loudspeaker which I recognised immediately. "Lucy!" I shouted in anger. 'What the hell are they doing to her?!' I wondered as I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. "Lucy" Happy cried. "What are you doing to Lucy?!" Gajeel demanded and then Lucy's scream stopped broadcasting on the loudspeaker.

"I'm extracting her magic power to help recharge Jupiter and take down the pathetic guild she loves" Jose replied with a chuckle. Suddenly about a hundred black phantoms in dark purple hooded cloaks flew out of the Phantom Lord guild and charged at us. "What are those things?!" Cana exclaimed. "I'll give you a choice. Be killed by my troopers...or be killed by Jupiter" Jose said and then the loudspeaker went quiet. 'That's not really a choice' I thought.

"I can heal him but let's bring him inside first" Wendy said and then rushed inside with Elfman behind her, who carried the old man. I didn't waste any time and ran towards the Phantom Lord guild. I'm going to rescue Lucy no matter what. "Let's go Happy!" I said as I jumped. He caught me and shouted, "aye sir!" before flying us towards the Phantom Lord guild. "We're coming too!" I heard someone say and looked behind me to see Gajeel flying behind us with Panther Lily. "I'm not going to let Jose get away with this" he growled, and I nodded. With the Element 4 and one of the Ten Wizard Saints to fight, I was going to need all the help I can get.

As we flew towards the cannon, I could hear Lucy's scream through the barrel of the cannon. "Lucy!" Happy cried as he listened to her scream. "Don't worry Little Buddy, we'll get her back" I said quietly to him. "She must be on the other side of the cannon" Panther Lily said. "Panther Lily and I are going to search for Jose. You two go through the cannon and save Lucy. You better save her Chaos" Gajeel said and then he and Panther Lily flew up towards the top of the guild. I growled at what he said, of course I was going to save Lucy. I'm not leaving without her.

Happy and I flew down the dark barrel of the cannon. My anger grew as her scream became louder and louder. I'm going to murder Jose and the Element 4 for hurting her! When we reached the end of the cannon, we found ourselves in a giant stone room. In the centre was Lucy chained up to a vertical table with a large lacrima machine shotting a purple beam at her, painfully extracting her magic energy.

I caught a scent of seawater and peppermint before I rapidly dodged an incoming punch from the blond guy I met earlier. He was flying with an exceed of his own which was surprising. "Another exceed?!" Happy exclaimed. "I knew you would come sooner or later, Chaos" the blond guy smirked. "You weren't kidding when you said his hair is pink, Kaito" the exceed said. "See, I told you Kyan!" the blond guy, Kaito, replied. At the moment, I had no interest in fighting these two. My first priority is destroying the machine that's hurting Lucy.