Chapter 15 - Lamia Scale and Sabertooth

Lucy's POV

"Well, this place looks lively" a man with blueish silver spiky hair said at the door with a pink-haired woman and a bald man behind him. I wonder what guild they're from? "Lyon" Gray growled as he glared at the man who just spoke. 'Gray knows him?' I thought. "Nice to see you too Gray" Lyon said with a tad of sarcasm.

"Enough Lyon, we are not here to fight" the bald man spoke and then surveyed the room. "Looks like three of the four guilds have been accounted for. Let me formally introduce myself. I am Jura from the Lamia Scale and these are my comrades Lyon and Sherry" Jura greeted. 'Ah so they're from Lamia Scale. That explains why Gray growled at that name earlier' I thought.

Everyone unconsciously split into different chatting groups while we waited for the final guild to arrive. Erza and Jura were talking about their guild masters, Ren was talking to Sherry with a slight blush on his cheeks, Lyon and Gray were arguing and Happy and Natsu were chatting quietly in the corner. I was on my own, deep in thought about what the last guild, Sabertooth, is like when I noticed Hibiki walking over to me. "Hey beautiful" he greeted. "I know you say that to all the girls" I retorted. "Doesn't make it any less true" he replied with a slight smirk and I giggled, knowing his game.

"So, what kind of magic do you use?" I asked, striking up a conversation. "Archive magic. It's information compression magic. What about you? You're new to Fairy Tail right?" he asked. "Yep. I'm a Fire Dragon Slayer" I replied and he became shocked. "Wait a minute, you're a Dragon Slayer like Chaos?" he asked in disbelief. "Yeah except I was raised by the Fire Dragon King Igneel" I replied and I noticed he relaxed. "Interesting" he muttered in thought.

"I've had enough of you!" I heard Gray and Lyon shout in unison just before a massive chunk of ice smashed into the middle of the floor. "Our Event Hall!" Ichiya and the Trimen exclaimed. Another smaller chunk of ice was thrown across the room towards the entrance. The chuck of ice smashes into pieces and reveals three people and two cats. "Is that how you greet other guilds?" the blond man who punched the ice said. "You must be Sabertooth" Erza spoke up. "We are. I'm Yukino" the woman with short pale blue hair said. "I'm Sting and this is Rogue. We're the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth" the blond man smirked and pointed to his black-haired partner. 'More Dragon Slayers?' I thought. I noticed Natsu move so he was standing next to me along with Happy.

At Sting and Rogue's feet were two cats that looked like Happy. One had maroon fur and wore a blue vest while the other had green fur and wore a pink frog onesie. All of them didn't look friendly except for maybe the green cat in a pink frog onesie. "Cats?!" Happy exclaimed as he saw the two cats. "What's with the weird cat?" the maroon cat said and then the other cat pointed at Happy saying "funny." "They talk!" Happy exclaimed. "I don't understand why you're shocked" I commented.

"Nice to see Chaos has joined the party" Sting said with a smirk and Natsu growled at him. Sting walked towards where Natsu and I stood and got into Natsu's face. "I've been excited to meet you" he said. I could tell a fight was about to break out if someone didn't stop this so I stepped in. "Hey, back off" I spoke up and Sting turned his attention to me. "What do we have here?" he smirked with an eyebrow raised. Natsu stepped forward and put an arm out in front of me like he was protecting me. Sting turned his attention back to him. His eyes searched for something in Natsu's expression. "Oh I see" he said as the smirk on his face grew.

"Enough Sting" Rogue spoke up with his arms crossed. "Yeah, yeah" he said and then put his face close to mine. "See ya around Blondie" he said before walking back to his group. "You're blond too" I muttered angrily and glared at his back. I was sure he heard me because he chuckled as he looked over his shoulder at me.

Jura coughed to break the tension and to get everyone's attention. "Now that all four guilds are present, Lord Ichiya please explain what the job entails?" he asked. "Of course!" Ichiya replied in a weird pose and sparkles around him. Where did those sparkles come from? "To the North of here, there's an expanse of Mando Forest. There the ancients sealed away an amazing magic called Raserath" Ichiya explained. "Raserath?" I questioned out loud. "I've never heard of this magic before" Erza commented. "Have you heard of it Jura?" Sherry asked. "I have no knowledge of it" he replied.

"It's safe to assume that Hydra Heads are gathered there to take Raserath for themselves" Hibiki said. "To make sure that doesn't happen, we have to defeat the Hydra Heads!" Ichiya said. "We have fourteen people verses their nine but they shouldn't be taken lightly" Hibiki said and used his magic to make nine screens with faces appear next to him.

"Misa, the little girl who may look cute but her heart is shrouded in darkness." Misa looked about five or six years old. She had amber eyes, pitch black hair tied in low pigtails and a voodoo doll in her arms.

"Yuma, the one who can disappear." Yuma had blood red eyes and spiky black hair.

"Seki, the wizard who controls humans like puppets." Seki had vibrant blue eyes and messy midnight blue hair.

"Rika, the creature creator." Rika had purple eyes and her light blonde hair tied up in a braided ponytail.

"Hiro and Haru, the Land and Sea Twins." Both twins looked identical. They both had dark green eyes and unruly dark blond hair.

"The trickster woman, Kitsune." Kitsune was a beautiful woman with long pure white hair and silver eyes. She had thin slightly-waved red whisker-like tattoos on her cheeks, a single thin red tattoo line down her forehead and winged red tattoo eyeline around her eyes.

"Fire that burns hotter than Hell and second-in-command, Flame." Flame had amber eyes and messy red hair with some hair covering his right eye. I was keen to test my fire against him.

"Lastly the Leader of them all, Nightmare." Nightmare had midnight blue eyes and slick back black hair with a strip of blue.

This will be an interesting job.