Chapter 85 - I'm Not Your Mate!

Lucy's POV

Right, left, left, jump, crouch, kick. I continued to dodge and counterattack Gajeel's attacks. I quickly jumped out of the way from his incoming slash from his Iron Dragon Sword arm. He's not leaving much room for an opening. Eventually when I do land a hit, he turns his skin into iron. I need to channel my dragon instincts if I am to have any chance of knocking him out.

He tried to punch me with his Iron Dragon Club but I grabbed it and swung him towards one of the trees. Before he hit the tree, he flipped to land his feet against the tree and then leapt towards me. I quickly put up my arm to block his punch from his iron-covered fist. "Ah!" I exclaimed in pain as I saw a nasty bruise on my arm. I couldn't let that stop me from protecting Levy.

I stood up and quickly dodged his multiple Iron Dragon Club punches. Jumping on top of one, I ran up the club before flipping over him and kicking him in the back. He fell forward and I ran to try and pin him down but he quickly slashed his Iron Dragon Sword behind him at me. I barely missed his attack. While he tried to stand up, I took the chance to punch him with my flaming fist, but he blocked my attack with his Iron Dragon Club.

He kicked me away and we both stood up. We stalked around in a circle waiting for the other to make the next move. "Fire Dragon Roar!" I chanted and my flames charged at him. As expected, he counterattacked with his own Iron Dragon Roar. When the roars ceased, I lunged forward and landed a punch to his face. He fell back with a thump. A growl came from his throat and he glared at me as he stood back up. I leapt at him again with my flaming fist for another punch. He blocked again with his Iron Dragon Club. Gr, this was getting annoying.

I felt my dragon instincts kick in and I knew what to do next. I grabbed his Iron Dragon Club and pulled it towards me. Using his momentum, I surprised him with a kick in the stomach. His eyes faded from glowing grey to his normal eyes before he fell unconscious. I let go of his Iron Dragon Club as he dropped to the floor. I felt my dragon instincts fade away and my body felt drained. Gajeel really put up a tough fight. As I was about to call for Levy to come out, I felt a hard blow to the back of my head and then I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I felt the pain pulse through my head and then I looked around but only to be met with Sting and Rogue's faces looking down at me. The first thing I noticed was their eyes glowing. We seemed to be inside a cave. I tried to move but I noticed my arms were pinned above my head by Sting and my legs were pinned by Rogue. "What's going on?!" I started to panic and struggle. My fight with Gajeel took a lot of energy from me so I didn't have the strength to escape from their grip.

Sting growled at my struggle and then reached for my shirt. "No!" I screamed while trying to struggle but it was useless. He ripped my shirt off, leaving me with only my bra covering my breasts. I screamed seeing my body being exposed. "Why are you doing this?! I'm NOT YOUR MATE!" I shouted. Something was wrong with both of them. It was like they weren't in control of themselves. Fear spiked throughout my body as I watched Rogue reaching towards my skirt. "NATSU!" I screamed and then I heard a loud and threatening growl.

The three of us whipped our heads towards the entrance of the cave. Standing there with clear rage and eyes glowing black with swirls of dark blue was none other than Natsu. Sting and Rogue growled at him as Natsu stomped towards them. He ripped Sting off me and then kicked Rogue away. I quickly jumped to my feet and covered my breasts while hiding behind Natsu. Natsu stripped off his cloak and wrapped it around my body while keeping his glare on the Twin Dragon Slayers.

They stood up and charged at Natsu. He easily knocked them both back. "Natsu, don't be too hard on them. They're not in control of themselves" I called out, but Natsu ignored me as he sent another black flame punch towards Sting. As the Twin Dragon Slayers rose from the floor they froze. They both began to sniff the air before bolting out of the cave. 'Why did they run out like that?' I wondered. I sniffed the air and noticed two specific reasons for their abrupt departure. "Oh no, Yukino and Minerva are in Magnolia!" I exclaimed. I ran out of the cave to try and stop them, but Natsu pulled me back by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. "Natsu, what are you doing? Sting and Rogue are getting away!" I complained as I tried to wiggle out of his grip. Natsu growled, "I've waited long enough" he said and then walked us to who knows where.