Chapter 11 - Tell me

Natsu's POV

After leaving the old man's office, I walked straight to my usual seat up on the second floor while Happy went to get a fish from the bar. I ignored the irrelevant chit chat until Lucy came into the main hall. "What took you so long?" Gray asked her as she sat down at their table. "I needed to talk to Gramps" she replied. "About what?" he asked further. "On the walk back from that job in Rapier, we bumped into a friend of mine" Lucy replied. 'Metalbrows?' I wondered about that guy who fought Lucy in the forest. Their conversation piqued my interest and I wanted to find out more about this guy. Deep down, I don't like him but I have no idea why since I've barely met the guy.

I noticed Happy flying over to them with his fish, wanting to join the conversation. "Yeah, Lucy and him were fighting like enemies and then acted like the best of friends. It surprised me and Natsu" he said. He wasn't wrong there. I didn't expect them to be friends by the way they were fighting and talking.

"I was asking Gramps if Gajeel, Juvia and Gajeel's exceed Panther Lily could join" Lucy said. I vaguely remember her mentioning their names when we encountered Gajeel. "What magic do they have?" Erza asked. "Gajeel is an Iron Dragon Slayer and Juvia is a Water wizard" Lucy replied. "Wait so we are going to have four Dragon Slayers?" Gray asked. 'Duh, you idiot' I thought as I rolled my eyes. "Yep" Lucy replied, cheerfully. "Is he like you and Chaos who were raised by dragons or like Laxus who had a Dragon Slayer lacrima implanted inside him?" Erza asked. I leaned in a bit closer, intrigued to find out the answer.

"Gajeel was raised by the Iron Dragon called Metalicana" Lucy replied and I smirked. Another Dragon Slayer raised by a dragon to help with my search for Acnologia. Luck must be on my side.

"I should challenge him to a fight when he gets here. It'll be fun to test my strength against a Dragon Slayer who wasn't raised by Acnologia" Gray said and I growled under my breath. "Oh, how about you and me spar then?" Lucy suggested. "Nah it wouldn't feel right to beat up a girl" he replied and I growled again. I bet Lucy could beat him if she got really fired up. I watched as Lucy stood up and punched him out of his seat which made me smirk.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Gray shouted from the floor as he held his cheek. "Watch what you say Ice Stripper or you'll get my flaming fist shoved down your throat" she said while cracking her knuckles. I smirked, this is about to get more interesting. Gray stood up ready for a fight. "If you want a fight Flame Brain then I'll give you one" he replied. "Bring it on" she said cocky, prepared to fight.

"Enough!" Erza's voice boomed throughout the guild. Gray and Lucy both became so frightened that Lucy jumped into Gray's arms, bridal style. "No more fighting you two" Erza said in a firm voice. "Y-Yes ma'am" Gray said and then Lucy stuttered "a-aye." "Hey that's my line!" Happy exclaimed and I chuckled.

After Erza left to the bar, Gray and Lucy seemed to realise the position they were in. I saw Gray drop Lucy and then I chuckled. I would've done the same thing. They glared at each other and then I noticed Gray saying something to her which I couldn't hear. Lucy growled and stood up. She looked outside before turning to Happy. "I'm going home. See you tomorrow Happy" she said before walking towards the guild doors. "Bye Lucy!" Happy replied before taking a bite into the fish he was holding. I need to find out more about Gajeel and Metal Cana or whatever the dragon's name is.

I followed her in secret until she led me to her house. 'So this is where she lives' I thought, taking a mental note if I ever need to come back here again. With the sound of a click, I knew she locked her front door but I found another opening, the window. Without hesitation, I jumped up and slipped through the window before pinning her to the wall. "Tell me about Gajeel and Metaliwana" I demanded.

"Firstly Natsu don't just barge into my apartment like that. You could've just knocked on my door if you wanted to come in. Second, it's Metalicana not Metaliwana and lastly GET OFF ME! Lucy Kick!" she said before kicking me back a few steps in the stomach. I growled and glared angrily at her but she walked over to the light switch and turned it on. "I'm going to get myself a cup of hot chocolate. Do you want one?" she asked as she calmly walked towards the kitchen. "No" I replied coldly and then laid down on her bed. I'm not leaving until she tells me what I need to know.

When she finished making the hot chocolate, she walked back into the room and sat down at her dining table. "So what did you want to know?" she asked before taking a sip. I thought of starting off with an easy question. "How did you meet Gajeel?" I asked.

"We met about two years ago in Oak Town. I was stopping by a bar for something to eat after defeating some thieves and I happened to sit two seats down from Gajeel at the bar counter. We didn't speak one word to each other at first. About halfway through my lunch, a group of wizards from the Phantom Lord guild walked in and demanded money from the owner. They were going to destroy the bar since the owner couldn't afford to pay their taxes. Before they could land a hit on the owner, I interfered and punched the leader with my flaming fist. Gajeel noticed I used Dragon Slayer magic like him and decided to help me fight them. After we won, Gajeel and I talked about our dragons and then had a sparring match to see who was stronger. Obviously I won but that day we made a promise to spar every time we bump into each other" she explained. That explains why they fought when they first saw each other.